Saturday, May 9, 2015

Make a New Dance Up

I guess the best thing you can do in any situation is get up on your feet and switch the song to something happier. Trust me, I know, those slow solemn songs are just so comforting and beautiful, but sometimes you just need to make a new dance up. Get up. Get out of that rut.

We all know loving can hurt sometimes. But that's just it, why would we want to sulk in our sorrow when we can party to a new beat by just celebrating your friend's accomplishments. If you ask me, alone time is detrimental to one's mood if said person is already sad.

Hanging out with friends is amazing because you surround yourself with people that are ready to talk to you and are there with you just in case you break down. I'm not one to give advice, but there's no need to be afraid of your closest friends. I love my friends.

It seems to be the ones that usually sit out on the sidelines that are there for you when you really need them most. I mean... I used to think I had just a couple of close friends. But honestly, I have a lot of amazing friends that are ready to cheer me up whenever needed and ready to listen whenever wanted.

Their love is like a big blue wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment