Friday, May 15, 2015

Without You, It's A Waste of Time

They're so nice to me... I could be selfish, I could be reserved, I could be flat-out mean to them... but they still stick by me because they know that I need their help.

They have what I need. They answer me when I feel clueless. They stand by me when I'm wounded. They're my true friends. They deny the fact that "nothing's wrong." Through many dangers, through many nightmares, through many trials, I've had them by my side. I might feel alone, but that's when they're by me the most.

I want to always remember all those memories. The pure joy. The ecstasy. When they're near I can't help but think how blessed I am that I'm not completely alone. They share my beliefs. Heck, some even share my thoughts!

To my truest of true friends,
The skies could be blue. But I don't mind. Without you, it's a waste of time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bek! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A BLOG!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? What the heck!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Now I will stalk you on the internet MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Anywho, talks to ya later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't know? My blog is like.. my life. XD Get prepared for some deep emotional roller coasters and opinions up on here!

      Delete