Sunday, December 29, 2013

Why I Write...

This is my blog, and I'm writing this to all of you guys who feel like reading about the contents of my life. Truth be told, my blog is a journal written for all to see. I describe vivid thoughts and true feelings. When I get messages telling me to tone down about writing about something-- it upsets me because that topic really is what I think about on a regular basis. That regular basis being... all the time. Nonstop. Not only am I doing this for all those who will accept and embrace what I write, I'm doing this for me in the future. So that I can look back and see.. well.. Lil Miss Epic! All the things I used to write about and it's great for brain processing because I get to stop and really analyze my thoughts and feelings into something we all call... WORDS.

Words are things that we use to describe well... everything! We use words everywhere from street signs to modern day technology. Words are everywhere, and it's amazing that we can use words to convey our thoughts and translate it all into word combinations. Heck, my blog title itself is 3 words. Because our names are words, we get special thoughts and feelings to go with them. For example, if I knew a girl named Stephanie, when I think about her I might think about traits of who she is, and the feelings I get when I may see her. Words as simple as Stephanie, could translate into millions and millions of thoughts. Isn't that amazing?

Back to my blog, what I want you all to take from this blog is your own thoughts and feeling, whether it be about a situation I'm dealing with, or a lesson that I'm teaching you. I hope that you may be able to apply something of what I post into your life. I write this to inspire. To inspire others. But, the greatest feeling of them all is inspiring those I've already been inspired by. The acknowledgement that your inspiration will give you when they say they were inspired by something you said to make their life better, is just moving. It's possibly the best feeling I've ever achieved.

Blogging to me is just an endless cycle, I write to inspire, and when they get inspired that gives me powerful feelings and urges me to write more and more, giving them something to be inspired by once again. In short, isn't that what life is all about? Helping those around you to get better, and learning from them how to better yourself from the knowledge they've gathered is possibly the best thing you could do in your life. That's what we're here to do. Learn from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment