Sunday, December 1, 2013

New Tri New Attitude

Hey, guys! It's been a while since I've last updated. It's been a time of thinking about what's going to come in the future... a time of getting rid of all the stress in my life, and last but not least a time of celebration with my wonderful boyfriend, Dawson. I know what you guys may be thinking... "Ugh. I hope this post isn't a lovey-dovey post about the life of Drawkah." Well guess what! It's not. I promise. The wonderful world of Drawkah is just one of the amazing things in my life, there's plenty of others.
Recently, we got our 2nd trimester schedules and I'm very pleased with several of my classes. Others, not so much. Like Biology! Biology sounds just terrible, I'm honestly not looking forward to it because of how much I suffer at it. But, Troylairs... OH, this is gonna be fun! My first ever tour with the Rigby Choirs! I'm so excited, so grateful, and most of all so nervous! That's just two of my classes, but that pretty much sums up the entirety of my day, I'd rather not talk about all the boring stuff like Algebra and English and well... no. There is another class that I'm quite excited for. Seminary. I tried to read the Book of Mormon last Summer, as many of you may know. Well, I couldn't do it... there wasn't enough motivation for it. Well, now I've got an energetic Seminary teacher that gets me pumped every time I step into the room. Even though I've had two days of the trimester, I'm pretty sure that it's a good start! For his second lesson, he talked about how huckleberries can compare to the gospel. Since I hadn't had a huckleberry before, he had me and two other students come up to try our first huckleberry. They were okay, but I couldn't get a full impression of it because I hadn't worked to get them. So, two classes to look forward to in the day. Great

On the more positive side of things, at least I have two electives to look forward to! Hey, at least I don't have to take Social Studies and Health this trimester. If I did, heck... I'd be stressed out all the time. Plus, I wouldn't get to relieve myself with song. I'm looking forward to seeing what this trimester has in store for me. I'll be missing my other classes like Voice Mastery and Publishing, but now it's time to move forward in my Sophomore year, and get a glimpse of what's ahead in my High School life.

Christmas is in 24 days! I'm so dang excited that I'm gonna be counting down the days and singing Christmas songs anytime I get the chance. Get in the Holiday spirit and get out of your bad mood! It's time to deck the halls, and it's time to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment