Saturday, November 16, 2013

Grateful for Rebelsea

People these days just want things like popularity and authority. If I were to give up a lot of things that I want and pick one thing that I truly want it would be the feeling of accomplishment through every task. Thanksgiving is coming and it's time to break out the gratitude. However, we need to be grateful for all the things we have in our life regardless if it's Thanksgiving time or not. I'm thankful for a girl named Chelsea Moore. I know she doesn't want me to say her name anymore, but guess what. Freedom of speech. Besides, I'm not the one who started being a jerk. Whenever we'd see each other in the halls, she'd glare at me. Nowadays when Dawson tries to bring her up, I simply say "Chelsea who? I don't know a Chelsea." The other day I found a CD. It was actually the CD that she made for me as a Christmas present last year. With names all over it, hers had names like "Scootz, Chelbo, and Lil Miss Shooter." Mine had names like "Rarity, Bekolin, and Lil Miss Epic." I listened to all of the songs on it and sat in silence as I thought more and more about our friendship and all the wonderful things she had done for me. I looked at the "Rebelsea," poster that I had in the garbage and wondered if there was more that I could do.

I know she hates my guts, but why am I the only one getting the treatment that I get? Why am I the only one getting chewed out for the things I say, when it seems like the whole school is saying it? Chelsea. My best friend. I still check up on her. She never updates her blog, her Facebook has privacy settings on "Friends of Friends" She blames me for talking crap about her when I know it's true and it was told to me, and the people I "told" already knew about it in the first place. She claims never talking about me behind my back, I know that's crap. As if she's never posted about me on Facebook... One post I remember seeing on her wall that one of my friends showed me said that she was mad at her now ex-best friend. That's the deal breaker. Once I saw that, I knew she was trouble and I felt like she never cared after I read all the comments on the post. Facebook is just a way to either rant about your problems or spread the word of inspiration. The better things you post, the closer your friends may be to you. The more aggressive your posts come off as, the more people get annoyed by you. I truly am grateful for the experience that I've had with this amazing girl. I know that she's different. I don't know who this Chelsea-Evelyn Moore is...but I miss Chelbo, my always and forever best friend.
Explode with creativity and get inspiration from your past. Glow more with inspiration than you ever have before. My challenge to you all is to think about a devastating point in your life, and just write about it and what you've taken from the experience. Write how you're grateful for that bad experience in your life, and post it below in the comments if you'd like! Remember to keep inspiring those around you and be the best that you can be!



No comments:

Post a Comment