Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lil Miss Epic 1st Anniversary: TOP PICKS

Wow! Not only is it my blog's first anniversary, but we've reached 7,000 page views! THANKS Thanks to Sienna Wareham's special vote for what topic was going to be chosen for today, I'm gonna be talking about my top picks for my blog! Let's put it this way. My blog's been like a timeline to me, for how it's been during certain points in my life. Even though it's been just a year, I can still piece each post together. Here are my top picks!

Embarrassment
"Embarrassment" is the post that got everyone excited about "Lil Miss Epic" as a blog. It was my first post ever and showed my audience my casualty. Complete with a list of what I planned out for my blog in the future, I've stuck to it very well now that I look back at it. "Embarrassment" was a perfect start for my blog. I wouldn't have it any other way, especially since "Embarrassment"got a total of 50 page views in one day, without my advertisement.

The Kissing Attempt
"The Kissing Attempt" showed the first real contact of Drawkah and the friends surrounding it. Not only did it show my real emotion, frustration, but it was fun to read because it was relate-able. Dawson later of course felt bad about the situation, but at least I got a laugh out of my audience. What an amazing post to start out the relationship of Drawkah.

Why? It's a Long Story...
"Why? It's a Long Story..." is a blog-post about none other than the difficulty of losing friends while you grow up. Not only has this story proven what has happened with just one person, but it's also shown what has happened with another one of my best friends. To be perfectly honest, I was missing both of them for the longest time. But, I've let go. This post I would definitely nominate as the longest post. If I wanted to rename it, I'd rename it The Backstory.

Movie Night Memories
"Movie Night Memories" Is just a story about a girl and a boy's first kiss. Let me rephrase that. Drawkah's first kiss. Not only did I give a play-by-play of our behavior around each other, but I also gave back story of Jakeah(James and Rebekah) as a couple, and how things are different. This post is the best way to describe the transition from James to Dawson. From Hurt to Healed.


But that's not all folks! That was just 2012... There was MUCH more than just 4 little posts. This was the opening era of Lil Miss Epic.

"The Key to Understanding" was what I consider the first Truly inspirational post to come out of Lil Miss Epic.I had several people coming to me saying that it was amazing. "The Key to Understanding" was what made me live up to my title, inspiring my inspirations.

"People Can Change"
Looking back at this post, I had a breakthrough. This post is all about how The Law of Attraction really works. It even explains perfectly my situation right now with several people. I love this post, dearly. Not only is it just about the law of attraction, but it's about assuming things.

"No Matter What"
This post... It shows how much I worked to get into our choir, Troylairs. How much thought and dedication I had put into anything. I knew that I would get in at the end of it, and to be honest, it was a growing experience because it added onto my testimony of the power of prayer and the law of attraction.

"Breaking Stereotypes & Fixing Things"
This post was one of my top picks because of one memory of Dawson that was said in this post as well.When I'm at my lowest points in life, I hear "I'm Right Here." in Dawson's voice. It's so comforting, and it's something that I'll always remember.

"September Dreams Come True"
This night was possibly the best night ever because it was Dawson and I's anniversary. It's always fun to just look back about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful boyfriend. The lesson of this post? Be grateful for all the things that you and your friends do with each other. Memories are the best gift, get the most of it.

"Those Two People"
This is my last top-pick, but it's definitely a post that should be remembered constantly. Sienna and Dawson are the only two who haven't ditched me. They're such great people. I love both of them so much, and it shows the gratitude that I have for both of them. Appreciate who you have.

There you have it, guys! My top 10 picks... Of course, it's more of a timeline of the the top ones that connect the best, but hey. IT WORKS. Don't question my ways. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment