Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Help Me Celebrate!

Hey guys! I just wanted to update you guys on what's been going on! So, I bought some tickets to the Harvest Ball, a T-Shirt dance that we're having at our High School on Saturday. I recently realized that ALSO on Saturday, is Lil Miss Epic's one year anniversary! I wanted to celebrate but wasn't sure how I wanted to do it. I came up with a couple of ideas of blog posts I could do, but I wanted to give you guys an opportunity to celebrate as well. Give me a challenge or a question to do, and I'll try my best to fulfill your wishes. However, if it's something I would be COMPLETELY uncomfortable doing. Anyways, I'm excited. If you can't come up with anything to challenge me on or a question to ask me, I'm accepting votes on the following blog post ideas:

--Growth since "Embarrassment"
--I am Grateful for My Blog
--Tribute to Inspirations
--My Top Picks of Blog-posts


Anyways, yep! Saturday's going to be kind of a party day for me anyways because of the Harvest Ball, but with my free time, I'll be thinking of you guys and the support you've given just by reading it, or even skimming through my blog. I love you all, even the ones I hate make me stronger and I thank them in the end.

1 comment: