Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Harvest 2013

Hey, guys! Let’s start off with a little bit of Lil Miss Epic business! If you have been watching my YouTube channel recently, I’d like to tell you guys a little technical difficulty. I cannot upload due to the stupidity of the YouTube app on my tablet. Unfortunately, my tablet is my only recording device available to me. As I would love to record for you guys and show you all my progress on Minecraft Survival, I cannot. As soon as I'm able to upload videos to YouTube, I'll upload my most recent videos, which were in the loading cycle when it all stopped working.

All right, so I didn't really tell you guys what happened the day of my wonderful blog's anniversary.. aka SATURDAY, the 9th. WELL. We had a school dance, if you didn't already know. I had asked Dawson to go with me, well here's a play by play.

After writing my blog post, I got in the car with my mother and permit in hand to go up my boyfriend, who was just finishing up his drive at Driver's Ed. I was kind of nervous because he's never seen me drive before. None of my friends have. When it was just me and Reino, I did totally fine. Anyways, I did pretty well, and the only big mistake I had made was I turned off the car before putting it in PARK. I felt so stupid, but I was just so ready to get out of the car and spend the day with my boyfriend.

Even though it was nearly noon, I felt a rush to go tutor him with math. We get inside and check Power School for what he needs to makeup to get a higher score. While he does the assignments, I check up on his other grades and then notice how badly organized his backpack is. When pulling out his math book that was supposed to have white pages and a red cover, it was all turning orange. I asked Dawson what had happened, he said some "pastels" had exploded in his bag. I laughed about it as I cleaned out his bag, and threw it in the washing machine. Even when he had finished all of his work, I just kept organizing his stuff. He wanted me to just drop everything and go watch Lady and The Tramp with him, the movie that I had picked out for the day. I kept organizing and walking in and out of the room on a constant basis as we watched the movie. I found the movie incredibly boring because of course, I had missed all of my favorite parts. Dawson thought it was great! He thoroughly enjoyed it, just as I had suspected. If I had just SAT and watched it, it would've been a much better movie for me. Thinking of what to do after the movie had ended, I started to think more about his grades... Here I am, with a 99 in Algebra, and there he sits with a 52% in the same class. I try to help him, I really do. Then, I see all the other classes he takes. D, C+, A(Troylairs... kind of impossible to fail that one...), D, and F. Well... since D's are acceptable now... I shouldn't be too worried, but it's still a good idea to help him get that grade higher. 8% is the difference between staying with me in our beautiful new high school or leaving to go to the Alternative. I have to make sure he's dedicated to his work.

We had tons of fun. From playing games such as Smash Brothers and Glee Karaoke, we had a ton of fun. With Smash Bros, we put everyone's lives at 99, including the 2 CPU's we had... that were BOTH Yoshis. I chose a pink Yoshi, and Dawson chose Link. After a while, Dawson and I just started committing suicide on the game and just jumping off of Hyrule Castle. It was funny to see the 2 CPU's try to battle it out with still 70 lives. We left them alone for a bit, then came back to check every once in a while, with usually a 5 life difference. Oh yeah, and the CPU's had Handicap at 9, making them super hard to play against. The lowest we got them to was 30 lives, then we just turned it off to play some Karaoke on the Wii. It was fun because whenever it told us to "Make Some Noise" we'd make some weird noise. We had too much fun with it. Especially when rapping because most of the time we'd just give up and go mernahmermermerrrr and mutter the rest of the lyrics.

It came time to go to Harvest, we had my mother drive us there at around 8:30pm and arrived to almost literally nobody there. Come 9 o'clock, people started to show up and the party came in the house. Thing is, nobody was really dancing. Everyone was standing around waiting to dance. Dawson and I were that weird couple where you'd see us and he's on my back and we're running around being stupid. When we danced together, I had him flap his wings with me like a chicken because I can't dance. There he is just "yolo-ing" every dance that has people leading it, and he goes up to lead them as well. Like Gangnam Style, he can't do it too well, but he just YOLO's it and doesn't care what others think about it. Harvest was fun as heck. I love going to dances with Dawson. Since it was a Girls Choice dance, I was the one to ask him to dance with me every time. One of the times, when it was a slow dance, I went out to the dance floor and he just ditched me to go talk to some other people. I just kind of danced around in circles with my "ghost" partner that didn't really exist. Noticing that I was "dancing with somebody else," he jumped in to the empty spot that was reserved for him and for him only and said sorry. I started thinking... Where's Chelsea? I continued to look around for the crazy chick and her red-headed boyfriend, but couldn't find them. This was the second dance she hasn't attended...and I know she asked her boyfriend to go with her. Later, to my surprise, Chelsea broke up with Conner, her red-headed boyfriend. I don't know the reason, but I felt bad for him because he sat there reserved by her and didn't even get to go to Harvest because she broke up with him. Poor guy.

With the night advancing in constant fun, I started getting tired. Dawson's parents came to take me home and as soon as I got home, I took a shower than layed down. Drawkah had planned an all nighter... I wasn't so sure I could do it. He called me and I picked up, as my usual self and we talked about how much fun we had. I turned off the lights, and layed down again and put in my Bluetooth. I closed my eyes a couple times and to my surprise, Dawson was saying "I love you" and I wouldn't even realize until he had said my name a couple of times. Imagining a conversation that wasn't even happening, I started talking to the Dawson I heard inside my head about the weather. I said stuff like "Yeah, I know." and "No." and he'd say "I love you" or "I miss you" again, and I would continue not to notice until he said my name a couple of times. It got to the point where I was saying the most bizarre things. The most bizarre thing by far would have to be, "Do I turn left at this intersection?" It was completely random because I remember he told me something, and I said wait... what? and then asked that. It was so bizarre and random that it was one of the things we might remember most about what happens when I get tired. I don't know how far it went on until I fell asleep but I was exhausted. 

Harvest was by far one of the most fun and party filled days I've had in a long time, and it was very refreshing. PRAISE FCCLA for doing such a great job with the decorations and making the dance possible. I love you, FCCLA.

Just a selfie today, up top. Because I'm gorgeous and stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment