Sunday, November 3, 2013

What's the Secret?

Hey everybody! It's almost been an entire year since I've started this inspirational blog! To gain inspiration and be filled with even more wisdom, I decided to read a very special book about empowerment in general. Many of you may have heard of this series and the books surrounding it. The Secret. I used to think, yeah I know what it's like to be grateful, I don't need to read a book about "The Magic" of it all. About a week later, my mom set this book next to me... "The Secret to Teen Power" I kept just glancing at it... Wondering why my mother was getting so obsessed with the series. I noticed how it said Teen...over and over again. It was written for teens! Flipping through, I saw motivational quotes and stories from other teenagers who have used The Secret in their lives. I started at page one and it talked about all the lovely things that we all thought when we were kids and how we could still obtain it all. Anyways to sum up what the book is about, it's an empowering book about the law of attraction. Some of you may already know what I'm talking about. However, if you don't know what I'm talking about I would seriously recommend this book. I knew about the law of attraction, but I didn't know that it applied to everything that we do. The book teaches how to use the law of attraction in everyday life and how to obtain true happiness and love. It addresses many of the issues that teenagers in general have. Anyways, the quote that swept me off my feet was on page 48 of this lovely book, I've dedicated a picture to it.

Anyways, The Secret? It's an AMAZING book. If you're a parent reading this blog, BUY THIS BOOK for your teenager. They'll love it if they're interested in improving their life. ANYONE could read this book and gain something from it. I recommend this book for EVERY teenager, especially if you like this blog. Let me tell you this, my blog posts are about to get a lot better because of the way this book has influenced and moved me. And that's my experience with The Secret.

And here's the new cover for November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment