Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Key to Understanding

Okay. So I'm sick in bed still...and well...I kinda wanted to vent my emotions about my very close friends who broke up recently to you guys.

If you're in a relationship, and you feel it's too much for you at the time, then yeah...I think it's right for you to break up with the other person. However, by telling the other person that you are done being with them, but you still care can be the wrong thing to do. Instead of doing something drastic, I think if I were in that situation, I would've told the other person that: One. I can't handle a relationship right now. And, Two. I still want to be friends, and I still care about you. If you put lots of thought into a situation like this, then I think after it happens, you'll know what to do. Anyways, if I was the person being broken up with, I'd probably be miserable too..but only because I couldn't understand... The key to understanding is putting yourself in someone else's shoes.

Okay. Right now, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm only venting and giving my advice at the same time, so please don't get the wrong idea...I love you all, and I wouldn't want to seem as if whoever reads this blog has to follow me or whatever.

Okay...so I actually figured something out recently. It kind of links to my life last year, and I think it's fairly interesting...

The way he used to look at me...the look like he truly cares, the look in his eyes. I see that same look again, but in a completely different person. I never thought it was possible... to get this person to love me back... but he does...and it's so weird...I can feel myself looking at him the way the other guy did... I can't really comprehend all my feelings, but all I know is that I feel amazing when its just him and me. Or even when I get lost in his eyes.

Anyways...yeah that's honestly how I feel up to this point. Just thought I'd share a bit of my understanding with you guys.

Song of The Day: Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
(With a little shout out: Sunshine, I really want you to know I care about you a ton. <3 you know who you are. Iloveyou.)

Shout Out of The Day:
Austin(Bob)Myers: I try my best to understand and to help. Just know that I'm here for you, and I'll try to give advice the best that I possibly can. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment