Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sudden Reverse

Hello world! Okay! I just downloaded an app called Blogger. Lovin' it. I'm using my MP3 to post, and you know what that means! MORE POSTS! However, it'll be a bit harder to get emphasis on here..so I prefer the computer especially because I can actually TYPE. Also...I can't really get color on here...so I guess you guys will know what I'm using. No color=MP3 which kinda sucks..but I guess its alright. Also...cant rearrange pictures so no pictures either. =(

Some of you guys up at Rigby junior High are probably wondering why I didn't go to school. Well there comes a time in everybodys life where you get super dizzy, super tired, and super out of it...so I decided to take a break today..kick back and relax...after all, I've been super stressed lately...with school that is. Turns out I've got a B+ in my English class. It's really bothering me because I feel the need to get straight A's..and thats what I got last trimester, but this trimester has been SO much different... I'm relatively good at Algebra, but I have trouble with Geometry...and in Science I'm getting confused easier...good thing I've got Dawson and my friend Bethany to help me out there... still...its like life has suddenly reversed on me...all my strengths are becoming weaknesses... it makes me wonder "maybe I'm sick because I'm stressed."  Oh well I guess...life does go on.

Song of the Day: 1000 years by Christina Perri
This song just has a lot of memories attached to it...lately I've hated this song because of that...but now I love it..knowing that I've come so far and that that song has been involved with my life is pretty dang amazing...so I've learned to be thankful for all the music in my life.

Shout out of the day:
Mary Landon: I'm so grateful to have you as a friend. Thanks for the chocolate..and FYI, that's not what got me sick. Girl, you are amazing. I love you more than you think I do. <3 Keep being silly, and keep being you. Everyone loves it.

Okidokiloki! Thanks for reading my blog, and once again please don't forget to like my facebook page: Lil Miss Epic. BTW. I labeled it as a book.  Thanks you guys! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment