Monday, January 14, 2013

Cover Photos!

I have a problem, I have to confess...about an attraction that I can't repress. I'm totally taken, and often times shaken, please somebody help me..I'm IN..GREAT...DISTRESS! My cousin from New york has it, and it's in my blood too. It's my passion, my favorite, it's all that I do. So now I have to do it, and just take a LEAP... I know what I'll be...I'll know what I'll dooo!!! (all that was in song btw... haha XD)

I have a passion..a talent..a gift..a..a..well..you get the point! =) I, LiL MiSS EPiC, am a GRAPHIC DESIGNER! I'd like to start calling pianoman117.blogspot.com my sister site, but it's not...it's like...my partner in crime site..haha XD Anyways! For my partner in crime, I decided to help him out a bit with his blog. I made him a cover photo for his facebook page!!
I made this cover photo for:
pianoman117.blogspot.com and for
http://www.facebook.com/pianoman117?fref=ts
He loved it! I was sooo happy! I worked on it for around 10 minutes..I could've finished faster but umm...I had to get suggestions and see if he liked it through the process and stuff. I had to find out what he wanted on it, and I actually had him change the name from "A Glimpse of Day to Day Life for the Gentle Giant of Rigby" to "The Daily Tower." It all works out, and looks good, am I right? =)

http://www.facebook.com/inspiringmyinspirations?fref=ts
and for lilmissepic.blogspot.com...this post i guess. =)
Anyways! I've been thinking..It's been since NOVEMBER since I updated my blog's look and it's been a while since I made my Facebook cover photo..SO! I decided to update this blog's look! Like the clouds? =) Yeah..I absolutely love blue..but I couldn't just change the stripe's color or anything..it looked too much of a subtle change...I had to change it more than just that! So yeah that's what I did! And here is our new OFFICIAL LiL MiSS EPiC Cover Photo! Hope you guys like!

ShoutOutofTheDay:
James Facer: Hey James! It's been a while since I've left you a shout-out but here you go! I was kinda wondering if you'd let me be your sister-site or something like that! I could figure out a way to link your blog to mine-but your site is your own and so is mine..We're just like...sibling-sites. something like that! haha =) Anyways! Think about it, and message me when you can! Hmm..i like the sound of it! The Daily Tower and LiL MiSS EPiC come together as siblings! ^_^ Pretty awesome!

SongOfTheDay: Defying Gravity by The Glee Cast



ANYWAYS! I love you guys! Let's try hard to pull off a great year, and get more likes on my facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/inspiringmyinspirations?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment