Tuesday, January 15, 2013

KISSING CHALLENGE..?

Math: today, we learned about Ummmm...radius and diameter. It was pretty dang boring, I'm not gonna lie.
Technology: I started FANGIRLING about my neww sister site, The Daily Tower
Choir: hyper, and HAPPY to sing.
Science: got a little bit Behind on a Lab assignment we did.
English: since I did my work yesterday, I just finished my works cited page and then helped other students with Mrs. Baker.
Afterschool: hung out with Dawson and we kissed for the THIRTIETH time today!

Now for the stuff I wanna talk about! My new sister site, The Daily Tower, challenged me to KEEP TRACK of all my kisses (total) up until I turn 18! That'll take some work. Haha anyways! My four month anniversary is in like...5 days! =) so excited because I'll get to say him and I have been together for a third of a year. =)

Song of The Day: Intuition by Selena Gomez

Shout out of the Day:
Krista Philips: oh my heck! I'm so THRILLED that you're a daily reader. Love you. <3 ^^

Love you guys! Don't forget to like my facebook page. ^^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment