Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Phases into musical phrases.

I don't know what the deal is. These past few days just seemed completely different. These days  were kinda quiet and depressing for most people and depression for me is not hard to catch whatsoever. It's all just a phase. I wonder what all of our problems are sometimes. I'm starting to look at the "doom and gloom" side of life..and I know what you're thinking..oh great. A pity party. It's just that I haven't gone through this depression like this since 2007. (Rachel's cancer. Parents' divorce.) The only thing that keeps me sane nowadays is..well..music..lyrics..songs..feelings that come to life...melodies...<3

Maroon 5..it's what I obsess over the most. I unleash the inner me, I feel most like me all when I listen to them. Maroon 5 got introduced to me by a guy that my mother was dating. This wonderful man's name was Scott. The only reason my mother didn't marry Scott was because she found out that he was addicted to cigarettes. She packed all of us up, and left even though the two were in love. She wanted the best for us kids. A couple of years later, I got a phone with a full keyboard, and that had already got music on it. That's when I discovered my first ever maroon 5 song...better that we break. It related to my mother's life so well that I decided to find the other songs they wrote. I found she will be loved, won't go home without you, and back at your door... I then fell in love with their music. It is written to amaze, and to relate to. I talked to Scott one day last year, and from what it sounds like,He is still in love with my mother. He's so in love with her that He has COMPLETELY taken drugs out of his life. Sadly for him, Reino came along, sweeping my mother off her feet, and there's no way that she'll ever go back to him. However, Scott was my personal favorite out of all of the guys that she dated. I sometimes wonder about what it would be like to have Scott as my step dad...

I have had maroon 5 with me ever since..it's like part of the stepfather that I never had. I love scott. He's possibly the greatest man that I, personally, have ever met.

Song of the day: better that we break by maroon 5.

Shoutout of the day:
scott: as I said before, you're amazing and I love you. Thank you for all that you've done and sacrificed for my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment