Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve Pictures!


Hey guys! I know it's been like...forever since I've posted! I've been SOOO busy lately. you know...with my end of the world party, and my step siblings coming over for the holidays... It's a little hard...with all the drama and crap going on in my life. With the new year, I feel like all my old problems are starting to go away, but I'm getting new problems instead. For instance, lately, me and Dawson have been fighting about really really REALLY stupid things. So stupid, that I can't even remember what any of the fights have been about. I just know that we both feel terrible after we do fight, and then we just try to move on from it, and go back to our daily routine..but I can't help but have the memories of the fights in my head...and how I wouldn't reply back, and we'd sit there and just think to ourselves "Ahh...can't we just end this already?" (by end it...i mean end fighting...it's like we're gonna commit suicide or break up...) Other than the fights, Dawson and I have been doing great. We started using nicknames and stuff like that... =) it's fun, and it makes me feel better about myself...in a way! hahaha Anyways...Yesterday we took family photos, but I took the liberty to take some by myself...so I took about 16 pictures of myself the other day...that's how beautiful I was...hahaha just kidding..My sister was prettier..she looked like a model. Here...Have some of the edits I did, and took...but also..have one of me and my brother. <3

This is me and my brother, Erik, who is leaving on his mission
March 13, 2013. I'm going to miss him so so much.

Absolute FAVORTIE picture of 2012...I love this...and
you guys can totally see why..I just..I look..AMAZING.
Do I always look this good? hahaa...in my mind:
Absolutely not.

Dawson said this was his favorite picture that
I sent him yesterday...I like it too, but you
already know that I like the previous
picture wayyy better.

This is me and my stepsister, Sarah. Sarah is actually the one
who figured out how to wave my hair in the first place, she
just french braided it after I had taken a shower. =) I have to
say that she did a MARVELOUS job. I love it.

For those of you who have NO clue what's happening
in this one...Sarah is just finishing the sign language
mime for "beautiful" so i just took a picture while she
kept her hand there.

We love Nerdglasses. haha =)

Took this as soon as she was done with her makeup.
Turned out great, huh?

It was so beautiful when I got home from
family pictures..so I decided to go outside
and enjoy Winter while it lasted...plus it
was beautiful while i was out there, so
I took pictures. =)

This is my backyard.

It actually wasn't all that cold outside
in the evening.


Kinda posted some of these pictures out of
order, but it won't let me rearrange them, so
this is actually the first picture I took
New Year's Eve.


This is me and my stepbrother, Adam..He's
grown so much! He used to be way shorter
than me...but not anymore! See the height
difference?

Well.. he loves to photobomb, let's just put it that way.

Not one of my favorites, but I thought I'd
experiment a little bit with softness on the
pictures.

We're nerds. It's true. =)


I took this picture because I was trying to
apologize to my boyfriend, because I
had thought I did something wrong, and
I later found out that it wasn't my fault at all.

My favorite picture of me and Sarah...it just looks
so calm and serene. I love it. =)
Okay! Now it's that time of day where we do the daily stuff that we do! hahaha =) You know what that means...probably...maybe not! oh well!

Song of The Day: Glad You Came by The Wanted
I chose this song because it won #1 song on the countdown on the radio. (Z103) We counted down from 103, and got to number one and this was it! I actually sat down and thought about it..People come from everywhere to America to try and accomplish their dreams...Well, it sure looks like The Wanted did what they "wanted" to do! =) Congratulations to them. =) Same with One Direction, because they're cool. =)


SPECIAL SHOUT OUT OF THE DAY:
People of the world! I have big big BIG news! Okay...some of you may have figured this out already..but I have a page on Facebook that needs some likes, and I was wondering if THE PEOPLE OF FACEBOOK could go to my page...It is called Lil Miss Epic. (As my blog is named obviously) GO there! and clickith the LIKE button. PLEEEEEAAASE?! At this point I'm desperate! I've had the page up since December 16th, and the only one who's liked it is CHELSEA MOORE! and I kinda...commanded her to do that...I think you guys get it! If you like my blog, and want to hear more from me, I think it's best if you like that page...because I put up Songs of the Day and Shoutouts, and how many pageviews i have, and I post pictures, and I'm TRYING hard to do a song of the day everyday on my page..=)


ANYWAYS!
Thank you all so much for reading my blog! it means a lot to me! Until next time, and the time after that i guess...PEACE OUT.

1 comment: