Saturday, January 19, 2013

Q&A Session! ~2.

Guess what everybody!! 925 pageviews!! Okay, so I've been getting a lot of questions lately about Dawson..and so I decided to do a little bit of what I call...lol..Q&A Time!! If any of you guys have questions, comment it up on either my facebook page, or any of my blog posts about what you guys would like to know! Okay, here we go!

How come he never texted you?!
His siblings hide his phone from him. -_-


What happened at Julia's Movie Night?
Oh yeah..that's right! I never talked about that! Okay, so I went and while I was in the car, Reino set up a Wi-Fi Hotspot and so I just facebook messaged him because I couldn't text him. (refer to question 1.) Anyways, I was trying to get him a ride so that he could come, and then all of a sudden, he said that he could! and then he came, and then we decided to watch Yes Man with Jim Carrey. Like..the whole movie we kept staring at each other like idiots, hahaha. It was really fun because I actually felt like we weren't such an awkward couple anymore. I kept resting my head on his shoulder, and it didn't seem like he was uncomfortable at all. (unlike the previous movie night that I had with him.) We kissed like 3 times at the movie night. It was fun. Loved it! The only down side is that his brothers got a hold of his phone after the party, and hid it so now I can't talk to him (except FACEBOOK!)

Did Dawson ever say he was sorry for standing you up that one day?
Haha yes.. He actually told me he was sick and stuff, so I was kind of relieved he didn't come. I'd probably feel bad if he did come, I guess I was just worried about him.

You guys are a cute couple..How long have you guys been together?
Well, tomorrow, it will be 4 months..haha that's like..a third of an entire year!

Is this your longest relationship?
Not yet! hahaha My longest relationship just happens to be FIVE months..exactly. So, if he and I could make it to 5 months and a day, then it'll be a record. XD

Why do you feel stupid when you talk about him?
Hmm..that's a really good question. I think it's because I know he never talks about me or anything, and because I feel like I'm being super obsessive over him, and he knows it. So this Q&A session is kinda makin' me nervous, but anything for the fans, right?

Do you two fight a lot?
Now that I think about it...I think that we've only fought like...6 times. When we do fight, it's about something really really stupid, and then we both regret it. It's a really good thing that our fights don't last long..we both hate it.. a lot!

Your longest kiss with him?
Oh my heck..I don't count! But apparently Chelsea does! In one blog post, she was talking about how he and I have the "longest" kisses... O_o

Did you set up this blog JUST to talk about him?
Pfft! NO!! I talk about other stuff too! It's just that..well..Dawson is a big part of my life and all, and I guess if you don't wanna read about that kinda stuff then you should quit reading my blog! I set up this blog to be open about my opinion on certain things, even if it involves him! I guess it is kinda funny you'd think that though.

Yep! Okay that concludes our "Dawson" Q&A session!

SongOfTheDay: Love You Forever by Ryan Huston

ShoutOutOfTheDay:
The Hub: Just to let you know! I loved the new MLP episode! I'm pretty sure that you don't read my blog, but I love LPS as well as MLP..You better not be canceling MLP, you make tons of money off of your fans, and we love you guys!
James Facer: Thank you SOO much for letting me be your "Co-Admin" to The Daily Tower! It means a ton to me, and I'm glad to still be in your life, and not be mortal enemies with you! Thanks for everything, and PLEASE be able to blog still, don't make me start to worry about you and your posting. XD You, my friend, are one of the best bloggers that I know, keep doing what you do best. Never give up.
Chelsea Moore: Hey girl, you really are my best friend, and that post you posted on Facebook the other day, was really amazing, and it made me really happy, and I was having kind of a crappy day. Here's to Chelbo! Picking people up when they most need it, or when they don't need it at all! I LAHHVE you!

THANK YOU ALL, VIEWERS! IT'S THANKS TO YOU THAT AS OF TODAY, (this morning) I HAVE 925 PAGEVIEWS! I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU! XXoXoOOxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment