Thursday, January 31, 2013

Follow Your Heart

Mmkay you guys want me to update this thing. The problem is I don't OWN a computer or laptop so it's kinda hard to update all the time. Anyways. I found out The Daily Tower doesnt hate me, he's just been stressed and super out of it. =P Well at least that's what I got out of it.

Next order of business...crushes...if it's driving you nuts. Ask him or her out already. They're most likely waiting for you to make the first move. I actually heard that guys like it when girls ask them out but in my honest opinion, I think a those guys need to get they're confidence level up on asking that special someone out. If somebody asks you out that disgusts you completely, you still have to let them down easily because we all don't take rejection well. It's hard enough to just say no, but you have to be careful not to shatter the persons confidence. At least it's flattering that they worked up the confidence to ask, right? Something I hate- When people ask me about why I'm going out with Dawson. I swear I mean...I didn't go out with him just because he's cute...I followed my heart and took a chance, and we're both glad I asked him out. No regrets. If you love someone enough it is hard to ask them out because I guess you don't want to take rejection and shatter that little fantasy you had in your mind. If you follow your heart, and let them know you love them and just put it all out there they respect you more, and it is also good to just finally tell them. However, I've discovered that if you wait way too long, you'll either be classified as "in the friend zone" or "stalker." Be careful with all that you do. Once again. Follow your heart.even if they have a boyfriend or a girlfriend it's still important to let them know how you feel.

Song of the day: Makes me wonder by Maroon 5.

Shoutout of the day:
Viewers: follow your heart and let them know how you feel. Risk it because sometimes you only get one chance to let them know. You'll regret it if you never tell them.

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE A CRUSH ON "SCOTT".
    HE'S (2) YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME.

    I USE TO HAVE A CRUSH ON "TANNER" IN KINDERGARTEN.
    I STILL MISS: MRS.ENGLAND, MRS.TOLMAN, REBEKAH, GRETTA, EMILY, TAYLOR, & TANNER.

    PLEASE FRIEND ME.

    ReplyDelete