Saturday, February 9, 2013

Choir Dinner 2013


This year's choir dinner was the best. Not because of the dinner itself but because of what happened throughout it.
Okay so I decided to have Chelsea and Dawson ride with me up to the highschool directly after school. So we did. No biggie. =)  yeah so we just sit in the car. Whatevs. All of us holding hands. Me in the middle cuz I'm not letting her hold his hand. Yeah. So we get to the high-school and I see James and we say hi and stuff. No big deal even though I hadn't seen him since the christmas concert. So Dawson James Chelsea and I were up in the choir room with James playing talking to the moon by Bruno Mars on the piano, when Chelsea tells him and I to kiss, and so we did and she took a picture. And now there's another pic of us kissing on Dawson's iPod. It was brighter and you could see my face, so I  liked it! Kay so later after we had performed Dawson and I were kinda hot and we wanted to avoid an un-named stalker who kept reappearing so we went outside to walk and talk a bit. On our 3rd time outside, I admit... I was FREEEEZING. But I didn't wanna go back inside. So I suggested to sit down on the bench in front of rhs. we sat there and I put my head on his shoulder and he kind of rested his head on mine, and then put his arm around me. Then I wanted him to do this one trick with his hand where he can hold mine and have his arm around me. We talked about how I felt about James back then, and then I transitioned to how I feel about daws. And then we like talked about if we would rather freeze to death or burn to death. We had those intervals with the conversation where we kissed but we only kissed 4 times. Technically 5, but we said one didn't count because we missed and I got his cheek and he got my chin. Thrilling, huh? Yeah that's when I made a move and was like fine that doesn't count. Here's to make up for it! Then I kissed him.
Recently we've done something we call a double kiss. It's like two consecutive kisses. And it wasn't making out cuz making out to us would be- "ick" we had talked about it before once and had defined the term "making out" as using tongue- a little or a lot, in a kiss... again...ick.
Anyways, Dawson and I decide to head back into the school, and I had a good 20 new messages on my phone full of "where are you?" texts. I come in and everyone either assumes he and I just had sex or we were "making out" (ick) I deny it and tons of people are still worried. Well here's my confirmation guys..I'm not a slut! =) Dawson and I were sitting outside talking about random crap being boyfriend and girlfriend. No big deal. We just wanted some alone time.
Anyways I just went home and watched pitch perfect with Chelsea. It was sooo good.
SONG OF THE DAY:
Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
Dedicating this to Chelsea for making a fort out of sheets.
SHOUT OUT OF THE DAY:
James: Hey! Sorry I disappeared the other night. this whole post says I didn't do what Alex said Dawson and I did. Haha anyways. I need Seek. No joke. For seers. MONDAY.
P.s. Im commandeering Eriks guitar.mwahaha it's MINE now!

No comments:

Post a Comment