Thursday, February 28, 2013

Why Can't We Just Get Along?

Well then! Thought I might update my blog even though nothing major has happened. I guess you guys like to keep-in-touch though, so I'm posting! As of when I'm posting this we have 1429 page views! I can't believe that I've come this far without quitting this blog! I talked to my mother and my brother, and it turns out they had very short-lived blogs. My brother wouldn't tell me how many posts he had, but my mom had one post. My mother quit because she couldn't find the time to update, she forgot about it, and she didn't know how to work it anyways! Erik quit because he didn't know what to write..whether he was to make it a personal blog like a journal, just a re-cap of his day, or even just advice-giving. As you guys can see, my blog is a combination of those three things! I can feel free to post whatever I please! If I don't know what to post on a day-to-day basis, then I'll just answer some fan questions, or even answer questions from the random journal jar. (which so far, has only happened once.)

Everyone has been breaking up lately! I wonder what's going on! I'm still confident about being with Dawson though; I know he wouldn't just drop me like some people have done to their partners. Let me just rant with you a little bit. You can't just go: "I love you I love you I love you I love you so so so much! I love you more than anything!" and then break up with them the next day because you don't like them anymore! That, to me, is being a complete liar. You can't just lead a girl on, and then break up with her because you don't want her heart to be broken even more later on. Can't you guys see? Couples just don't have the faith in each other that they used to. At the beginning of the year, we see couples getting together, and finally being happy. Now, it's the end of Rigby Junior High's second trimester, and everyone is getting sick of each other. What my advice is to the people who would like to break up with someone, but "let them go gently" would be to continue to go out with them, but gradually stop doing the things that keep you closer and fade away. Then, in my opinion, you should be able to break up with them, and not have them feel as much heart break.

It's not just the couples that are getting sick of each other here in Rigby. There's been so many fights at our school. There was 1 big chick fight that started it off, and then there were like 3 fights the next day. One girl that I know, got a restraining order and she was just defending herself from a girl who was picking a fight with her. Here's what I say to all this nonsense: Is it really worth it? Do you really mean every word that you say? Was what he..or she...said to you really that bad? How would you feel if you were in the other person's shoes? That's just something to think about it.

Song of the Day: Better That We Break by Maroon 5

Shout-out of the Day:
Keely: To be honest, you're probably one of the only people keeping me sane. There's so much drama lately, and I just wanted to let you know that you, my friend, are amazing! KEEELY. =D I love you!

1 comment:

  1. HERE'S MY BLOG ADDRESS.

    http://shine-his-light.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete