Friday, February 15, 2013

Home Alone.

Oh wow...Home alone on a four day weekend. JOY, am i right? PURE FREAKING JOY!! Ahem..to me? NO. My friends are all out doing stuff without me, and I'm stuck at home watching these dumb dogs when I could be out having fun with Mary and Krista at the pizza party while we could've had laugh attacks and died on the floor from laughter. But no. Nothing..sitting here "SUPERVISING." The sad part is, I said I had so much work to do, but I finally finished my comfort zone and concert critique for choir and after that it's been like THERE IS NOTHING TO DO! Other than the fact that I've gotta write journal entries for Romeo & Juliet. I got about 1 entry for Romeo, and one for Juliet, both similar and about the same night. Aka, when they first met. The thing that troubles me most is that I have to write these journal entries in a Shakespearean language! How the fetch?! Another thing about being home alone, you don't realize when you're full, and just eat and eat and eat until you finish watching whatever is on your DVR, and then you end up puking. Not that that happened or anything...well...it did...once...not today, but still!

What I love about being home alone is that you can stay on technology as long as you would like, and have peace and quiet...well...not in my house. It's never quiet...or peaceful..thanks to my dogs! -_- It's pretty darn hard to stay concentrated on the whole Romeo & Juliet journal entry thing, but I think I might stick with a journal entry a day because after all, I've just got four journal entries left, and then I'll type it all up!

Is it weird that I really really really want to just invite over all my friends to come and party at my house while my parents are gone? I'm so lonely that it doesn't even seem like it's a bad idea! I'm so lonely that I don't know what to say to other people who wanna talk to me! I really just want my mom to let me invite over at least one friend that she really trusts to hang out and stuff so I won't sit here in misery while everybody else is out having a good weekend. I was really looking forward to this weekend, but now...not so much. I want it to be over now, even though there's work to be done.

Song of The Day: Break The Sky cover by HopeUndying or Felecia Dygart
This girl has an AMAZING voice..I love her!
Here, you guys get a picture because I'm not doing a shoutout.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete