Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Drawkah 5 months

Today is my five month anniversary wiff Dawson. I'm so happy! However, this morning was a disaster. I got up, and I decided to be all relaxed and crap, so I were sweat pants. That's the epic part. Next, I decide let's undo my braids from last night. I undo the back braid and it turns out looking like crap. CRAP I TELL YOU. Anyway, I fluff it up a bit, and then do my makeup. I ended up sliding the applicator straight across my pupil. JOY. PURE FREAKING JOY. It hurt soooooo much.

Anyways, after choir, I had noticed Dawson looked sad. I had assumed it was about his dad, and he had just told me there was something in his eye. I didn't believe him. Taking from the fact we had ended choir with Shenandoah, I had come to the conclusion that he misses his father. I try my hardest to make it so he's happy, and apparently it helped.

I had gotten thinking after hearing near the end of Romeo and Juliet, about my last breakup. To be honest, my biggest fear right now is not being able to get past 5 months of being in a relationship. Thanks to James, I'm a little more calmed about the situation. I don't think Dawson would just stop loving me suddenly... so I should be alright.

Song of the Day: superhero by Cher Lloyd.

Shoutout of the day:
Dawson: iloveyou. Happy 5 months. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment