Monday, February 18, 2013

Trust

This is great. Just AMAZING. Am I gonna regret that he knows my biggest secret? Ehh..probably not because it was something I had done in the past anyways. Sure, I'm Bek..and I can be pretty dang manipulative, but he still manages to love me for who I am anyways! That's what counts, am I right? =) I think I finally trust him..and trusting people for me...is pretty dang hard to do.

Mmkay, yeah. Soo..I've been thinking..and thing is...now that I THINK about it. James and I are like..besties. and we've been besties ever since a lil after the breakup. We've been SOOO much closer! and to be honest, I'm pretty glad we broke up, because now I have someone to talk to that understands me a little more than others do. It's great to have a guyfriend who can understand and tease me. It's great. So, here's to James! (")(^_^)(") RAAWR.

Next order of business!!

DON'T YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN SOME CHICK WON'T GET OVER YOU AND LEAVE YOU ALONE? AND THEN SHE SENDS HER FRIENDS AFTER YOU TO TORMENT YOU AND MAKE IT SO THAT YOU WON'T FORGET HER?! Haha yeah..pretty much. But! Chelsea and I went out and we threw away all of the crap that was related to..her..It was awesome..we said a speech about the item, and then we threw it as far away from us as possible, out into the snow. Pretty dang epic if ya ask me!

 HAVE SOME NEWLY MADE COVER PHOTOS THAT I MADE FOR FACEBOOK!!<3<3















HAVE SOME NEWLY MADE COVER PHOTOS THAT I MADE FOR FACEBOOK!!<3<3

Song of the Day: Count On Me by Bruno Mars

ShoutOut of the Day:
Chelbo: This one's for you! Never give up on those stupid b-words who are tryna get in your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment