Friday, January 25, 2013

Opposite Day. 2013

Today was national opposite day and I gotta admit it was fun. I got to be Dawson pretty much all day and He gotta be me. in my opinion, I don't think He did so well with pretending to be me. However, I probably did horrible too. Anywayys. Chelsea brought her camera to school and then told Dawson and I to kiss, and that she'd take a pic and that we weren't allowed yo stop until she said so. So there I am kissing Dawson, she gets the picture but she keeps saying keep going keep going or whatever and don't get me wrong, kissing Dawson is AMAZING and all but with all these eyes watching it got a little awkward for me. After she said keep going again, I broke from the kiss and told her to shutup. Haha and then she showed a ton of people the picture. To tell you all the truth, HIGHLIGHT of my day. Anyways we kissed goodbye and then I told "bek" I loved "her" and walked to my bus, still going by Daws.
Anyways I'm thinking about possibly throwing a valday party, but my parents aren't so sure I should have one, and I don't really know who to invite. This'll be a bit of a challenge. I don't really want to invite that many people. I might just do kind of a couple thing and just have "drawkah"(Dawson & Rebekah) and "sircus" (Marcus & Sienna) over. After all, I did start planning with HER in the first place. Sorry everybody but I'm already making plans for Valentine's day. Even got my VERY FIRST valentine...ever. <3 this is great.

Song of the day: comatose by skillet
Ohmyheck this song is amazing. I love it so much and I wish I had it here on my mp3. Thanks to Dawson to showing the song to me.

Shoutout of the day:
Keely: where the fetch are you? I can't even wish you a happy birthday you little cloud watcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment