Wednesday, January 16, 2013

He Doesn't Know...

I have to admit..sometimes I feel as if he knows nothing about me, and that he likes me for my intelligence and my "good looks" and that I'm fun to be around...Well...there's more to me than just that. I mean..he can't even tell what my mood is in person. Which makes me wonder why I put up with it...and truth is, I don't really know...but right now it makes me mad. I was pretty dang depressed today, and the only person that actually tried and accomplished helping me was Keely Keele! I feel like she's the only one that will listen without saying that their life is worse or that I need to get over it because "life sucks, and then you die." I mean...I don't really get it...Why can't he understand when I'm sad? I even drew a broken heart on my Science notebook..(and yes, I know he saw it) he was completely clueless. It seems like to me that whenever I'm depressed, he has to be even more depressed, and then I have to get him to cheer up so that he can get me to cheer up, this is the plan that never ever works. It's strange though...he says he can tell what my emotion is over text messaging or things like that, but he can't tell it in person.

All my friends say "Bek, you tell us a lot about your life, everyday!" Well guess what! I tell you about the SMALLER problems I have that aren't all that personal, and that I feel comfortable talking to you guys about! There's a ton of problems that I have that you guys don't know about. Plus, I would tell you more about my life, but I don't know how to do that without any of you guys calling me selfish or conceited.

My mp3 keeps freezing, and I don't know what to do...To be honest, I really need to take it to Best Buy to figure out what the fetch is wrong with it...

SongOfTheDay: Nothing Lasts Forever by Maroon 5

ShoutOutOfTheDay:
Keely Keele: I love you..thanks a lot for listening to my problems, unlike Braxton who kept interrupting our "heart-to-heart" conversation on the bus. 

Anyways.. =/ Thanks for being my fans, and thanks to those people who are my daily viewers. I love you guys, and writing about this has made me a little bit better. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. c:
    You know...you might put up with what Dawson does...'cause...you like him?
    I know! No one understands what a heart to heart conversation is these days!
    Best Buy is going to tell you that your MP3 is rebelling because of that dream ;3

    ReplyDelete