Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Elbows!!!

Okay. Today was NOT too bad! Gave some friends cookiedough. (Of course. ^^) and so far, everybody is loving it. =) BTW! I'm maintaining a perfect 4.0 for my grade average. =) Yay!
Math: Ugh. SUPER boring...we went to the lab did some computer work. Braxton and I are racing to be ahead.. yeah. I'm winning. =) when we went back to the class, we took a pretest on area and perimeter..only ones I knew was rectangles, squares, triangles, and Pentagons..everything else was like: huh? So today was confusing in Math.
Technology: Not much to talk about...other than me going on Bing and looking up what the popular posts are for the day. Haha one of em was women on fire yesterday, but today it was Emma Watson and this old host. Can't remember his name. Haha
Choir: absolutely terrific! I love Mary. The whole class we were communicating with each other from across the room. =) giggling like idiots half the time. Haha
Science: Me, Dawson, Ryan, Bethany, and Cody all did this thing with the length of ten meters and we had to see how many meters per second we could all go. Only one I remember was Dawson went 4 m/s. =) because he's epic that way. I didn't notice until today, but Dawson jumps when he runs...so I guess it's like speed skipping with a distance.
English: doing this research paper on Henry the Eighth...getting a bit behind. We're supposed to have forty cards, and Dawson has twenty-something and I don’t even have ten...sometimes I wonder how he managed to pull that off..especially because I seemed more concentrated than him.
Kay.. so Dawson and I were standing around and then Isaiah, Marcus, and Chris all come up and start to talk to us. Isaiah started talking about something dirty and I was finally like: Eww. Okay. I'm gonna walk away now...*realizes she's holding hands with Dawson* and Dawson is coming with me. So I walk away with him and is just me and him and none of our friends and then I realize that when we hold hands he has to Bend his elbow. (Because he's short and I'm tall) I thought to myself: hey. What if I bent MY elbow? And so Dawson and I kept switching it and it looked weird when my elbow was Bent. Haha...anyways. the gate opened and he walked me to it, and then we hugged and then kissed. =) and I walk away realizing..that was the 20th! Yay! ^^
Anyways! That's a recap of my day. Hope you guys enjoyed. =)
Song of The Day: Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson.
Shout Out of the Day:
Braxton: Kay..idk if you even read my blog, but you are so awesome! Thanks for putting up with me and listening to my daily drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment