Monday, December 17, 2012

Cutting Out Negativity

Hello everyone! As you may know...I'm having a little bit of difficulty with James right now...and with a couple of other people. I just wanted to post a public apology about how sorry I am for posting negative things about them... Next, I wanted to say that I honestly don't think I should be worrying about people like him anymore... After all, I'm not his girlfriend, so why should I even care? Since it's negative, I'm going to cut it out of my life. As we all should do... I was just trying to get my thoughts out of my system, and all my current emotions. I didn't truly mean to offend anyone or be a bully. So I wanted to apologize to a couple of people. First we have, Kathrine, aka Kat. On my last post, I ended up calling her a whore...I only think that she's a whore because of what I know about her, and what other people in my life have called her...but now I realize that that was really hypocritical of myself. After all, I did freak out when James' family called me bad names when they didn't know me either. Next, we have James. To be honest, It's kind of hard to apologize to him when I feel like I didn't do anything wrong...but I feel like I'm mad at him because he went back to Kat, which he promised he'd never do...Kat seems like a really bad person to be around, and I can't help but continue to worry endlessly. Hopefully, this worrying will stop. I guess my worrying will stop when I truly stop caring. If I stop talking about him, writing about him, and thinking about him, It will eventually happen.

I'm going to try to leave him alone...as best I can anyways...If he wants to be friends with me, then I don't really know what I'm going to do yet. I'll try not to talk about him on here anymore, unless it is completely necessary. Same with Kathrine. I'm super sorry for being such a bully and posting something on here to offend, and make you guys never want to read my blog again.

Song Of The Day:  Breathe by Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift has always been very clever with all the songs that she writes. To be honest, I feel like I can really relate to this one more than some of her other songs.

5 comments:

  1. That's a good idea.
    You should just talk about Dawson.
    'Cause he's your current boyfriend and all, and he'll like to read things about him. And what makes him such an amazing boyfriend to you. c:
    In the words of Bob Marley: 'Don't worry. Be happy.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Keely. <3
    Don't get me wrong, I love Dawson, but I feel like if I talk about him all the time it'll get annoying or it will make me feel obsessive over him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what was bad about the party? Marcus didn't wanna be there....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the fetch is his PROBLEM?!?!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete