Sunday, December 2, 2012

Klub Karaoke

Okay! So last year..EXACTLY. My favorite place to go closed. It was called Klub Karaoke. Me, James, Julia, and Mary would always hang out there. It was our favorite place to go sing and dance at. =) Then we found out it was closing, and so we got everyone together at Klub Karaoke. I remember it well actually... James and I had gotten back together after he had cheated on me, and I was having a hard time not being emotional. I felt like I was gonna cry, but then he put his arm around me and everything seemed okay. I couldn't cry in front of him. I just couldn't. So I didn't cry. I remember slow-dancing with James. I remember kissing his cheek for the first time ever. Haha, I feel so girly talking about this..but it's what I felt, and I want to be honest about it! I remember the last song we sang together. Billionaire. That was the last song we actually sang together, just me and him, and I have to admit that it was an amazing memory. I remember when I saw James sitting on the floor drawing a heart with our initials in it, and how he had put my initial first, because I apparently always come first according to him.

Things have changed though...

Now I'm with my new boyfriend, Dawson. I know he loves and cares for me a lot... maybe even more than James did back then. I know that he just wants the best for me, and even though we're opposites, we can still agree on a lot. Especially our feelings towards each other. Even though there's no more Klub Karaoke to hang out with him at, I still have lots of fun when I'm around him.

OKAY. I feel so obsessive right now! I'm gonna stop right there before this becomes TMI.

Shout-Outs of The Day:
James Facer- Hey. Thank you so much. I know that you're trying your hardest to get your parents to be okay with me, and that means a lot to me. I hate having all of this on my mind, and in all honesty, I'm scared to listen to the recorded conversation that you have with them. I know in my heart that I'm not gonna get a direct apology right away. That's okay, it might take time for them to be able to apologize. However, I also know that your parents might be a little stubborn, and that I might never get an apology from them at all! Thanks anyways though.
Dawson Hammond-  Can I just say that you're probably one of the most oblivious people on earth BESIDES me? haha, anyways. Since I know you read my blog a lot, I decided to leave you a shout-out to make you feel even MORE part of my life. I apologize for all the awkward things I say on here about you though..because I know about that feeling that someone out there is writing about you. It's okay though, because I bet it makes you feel just THAT much more loved. ^^ I love you. <3
Jules!- Okay...I don't really know you that much, but I know that you go to my school, and that you read my blog. I know for sure that from what I know about you, you are a super cool person, and fun to be around. From the moment I heard your singing voice, I got super jealous I have to say. I hope you get into the talent show! Your voice sounds AMAZING. Tell me if you want to hear a cover of my own. Friend me on facebook please. haha =)

SONG OF THE DAY- 
Every time We Touch by Cascada.
I was listening to this song, and thought... This makes me REALLY happy. I LIKE IT. Have fun. <3 =)

AND AS TOBY TURNER ONCE SAID: IF YOU SNEEZED WHILE READING THIS, BLESS YOU. PEACE OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment