Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Life In A Jar- First Entry

Okay! So...every once in a while when I don't have anything to really talk about in my journal and on this blog, I'm going to pull out a little something I like to call "My Life In a Jar!" My life in a jar is a jar that is filled with questions. TONS of questions. So! What I'm gonna do is enter in the questions in a RED font, and then enter the answer in a BLACK font. Sounds epic, huh? Anyways! Here we go! *draws first question*

What do you do that gets you into the most trouble with your parents? How do they handle that?
What's this "into trouble" you speak of? I'm doing actually pretty well with my parents right now... However, I'm not doing so good with my biological father...He and I are mad at each other, and we're in a big fight. He's mad at me because I have a boyfriend, and he thinks that my boyfriend is distracting me from what I need to be doing..Schoolwork. He thinks I need to break up with Dawson, and re-prioritize to make school my number one priority. The funny thing is that we had this argument directly after he congratulated me for getting straight A's all of last trimester. If you even know who I am, you would know that school is my priority one. Obviously, my dad doesn't know me as well as he thinks he does.

What is your greatest joy? Your greatest sorrow?
(For those who haven't read December 1st's entry..read it real quick) November 30th was freaking amazing...i was full of joy. Hanging out with Julia, Gabby, and Dawson was the best. haha. Are you kidding? my greatest sorrow? Hmm...I know I said I was over it, but my greatest sorrow was when I SAW James kiss Julia. I was totally broken. I was confident that he would never do that to me, but then he did...I was broken...I never and never will have the same trust in him ever again. Because when you cheat on someone...you can't take it back, no matter how much you want to.

If you could be an animal, which would be? Why?
If I were an animal, I think I'd be a cat because cats are playful, smart, AND lazy...Like me! However, I hate cats...but cats hate cats too, so it's a perfect fit, right?

OKAY! PURPLE FONT BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO GET YOUR ATTENTION AND SAY THAT WE'RE DONE WITH QUESTIONS!

Song of the Day- Still, Still, Still
I chose Still, Still, Still to be the song of the day because today I joined our ward's choir, and we're singing it! Plus, in Rigby Junior High choir we're singing it too, but they are both different arrangements... I still think that Still, Still, Still (aka the snow carol) is an AMAZING song though. It makes me happy.

Shout-Out of the Day- Marlee Lords!
Marlee! You're so amazing! Don't worry...I won't tell anyone your secret. ;) Okay! I'm super glad you got me to join the ward choir, and help out the sopranos! I have to admit I was pretty bored in there though... no wonder you wanted me in there...to ENTERTAIN YOUR FACE!! =3 Anyways...i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment