Monday, December 3, 2012

3 Classes With Him

The start of a new trimester! For once, I was totally comfortable in each of my classes. Here's how it all went down. =)

Math- Okay, I wasn't so sure when I moved into Ms. Kelsche's class, but she turned out to be really really nice. I didn't want to move out because I adored Mr. Brown, him being my favorite math teacher. Kelsche is still pretty cool though, so I'll be able to manage especially when I'm sitting next to Braxton...FOR NOW.

Input Tech- TECHNOLOGY! I knew I had some friends in that class...but when I walked in I thought to myself: I KNOW EVERYONE! There's Cora, Sienna, Isaiah, Tressa, and Kenzyl. This trimester, I don't think Mr. Williams will be able to shut me up. However, I'm a gg(abbreviation for good girl) so it could happen.

Choir- I was super nervous about this class at first because I don't think I do well in big classes and in crowds. However, I was still able to be my funny old self, and stuff. I told a ton of people that I had a blog today, I also said that I had a fake family Mary. Choir's a lot of fun so far especially since there's a lot of my friends in that class. I also learned that Burrows hates cats, and thinks short people are awesome. haha =) Dawson's in my class! YAY.

Science- Oh gosh...Mr. GREEN?! I was freaking out! Mr. Green is usually super super strict, and I've never really enjoyed having him, so since I was nervous Dawson started telling me information about the class, and I got more "Ok" with it. Yet, when Dawson got the iPads for our group, I started getting really nervous about making the movie trailer. I didn't know how to work the thing! We chose the movie trailer option: adrenaline. It was really exciting! Bailey made me and Dawson in charge of drawing the subatomic particles and stuff, and we all came up with ideas, and Bailey came up with what to write on the inbetween slides where it says the explanation of the movie. Anyways, what confused me was that Dawson loves to draw, but he really didn't want to be in charge of drawing in class.

English- Okay...my THIRD class in a row with Dawson. =) So happy about that. I was ALSO super nervous about going into Mrs. Baker's class because she's super strict on PDA, and I just happened to be sitting next to my boyfriend in that class. I just hope she doesn't yell at us for it after she eventually realizes that that one day I was the girl that Dawson was holding hands with. Anyways..Mrs. Baker has a VERY interesting way of getting know each other with games and stuff. I have to admit that it was fun though. She had a game where you had to say of what she was thinking of, if you got it right you got a spray in the face, if you took too long, then you'd get a spray in the face. haha =) but if you got it WRONG on the other hand...NOTHING happens. haha

OKAY. And here's what happened after school! =)

Dawson and I were going to the bus gate, and stuff, and when we got there I just talked to my friends, and tried my best to avoid Chris because I knew what he'd want Dawson and I to do: kiss in front of him.
Chris: Bek! Get over here.
Bek: No.
Chris: Get over here now. (he says in a strict tone)
Bek: *awkward wimpering sound as she walks over to Dawson and Chris*
Chris: Bek. Kiss Dawson.
Bek: Why?
Chris: Because.
~interuption~okay..i feel super retarded because I don't even remember what Chris and I said after that because I was looking at Dawson. haha
Bek: *eventually says okay* *hugs dawson*
Dawson: *hugs bek back*
Bek and Dawson: *kiss*
Chris: Holy crap! They just made out!
Bek, Dawson, and Marcus: hahahaha
~interuption~ i still can't remember what happened after that...but I think I just talked to Bethany and Cheyenne.
*gate opens*
Chris: you guys should kiss again.
Bek and Dawson: *hug* *kiss again*
*BEK WALKS THROUGH GATE REALIZING THEY HAD JUST KISSED TWICE IN A DAY!* *Bek's thoughts are all like: ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygoshh!!!*
*Bek gets on bus.*

ANYWAYS! TRAAANSITION!!!!

I get home...and as I was trying to open up the gate at my house...it wouldn't work. I wondered: WHAT THE FETCH?! I GOTTA GET IN!! IF I DON'T IM GONNA CRY like REALLY bad. In panic, I started  honking our car's horn hoping that someone would come out and HELP me with the STUPID FREAKING gate. I was starting to get angry, so I decided to TEXT my boyfriend about this. He was all like: Bek! Just climb over! I was like: I don't have the physical ability to do that right now! The gate's too tall anyways. I then realized that there's this odd part hanging off of a hole next to the handle thingy on the gate. I thought...I NEED TO GET THAT THINGY OUT BECAUSE ITS BLOCKING MY WAY. I hadn't recognized the metal thingy before...so I knew it didn't belong there. Eventually, I figured out how to get that metal thingy out. I was pissed off though. I KEPT that metal thingy with me when I walked into the house, I slammed the door, and threw the metal thingy across the room, and my stepdad was all like: Get back here and put that metal thingy back into the gate! I was like: NO! As I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door again. Sitting in there...haha...I realized...ITS NOT MY FAULT! I went back out there to yell at my stepdad some more. I got the stupid metal thingy from my stepdad without a word, and put it back into the gate. I walked back into the door, slamming it behind me, and I ran off to my room as Reino, my stepdad was all like: REBEKAH! COME. HERE. I was like: NO! As I slammed my bedroom door. I then told my boyfriend what had just happened...even though I knew he was gonna read this blog post. haha.

I guess that's a total re-cap of my day...even though I left out the part of me talking to my mom about this...it's just that....I forgive...WAY too easily..but sometimes..I can hold a MAJOR grudge.

SHOUT-OUT OF THE DAY:
Bailey Page- Okay...you're iPad skills are AMAZING! I didn't think our movie trailer would look that good. Thanks for the great communication skills with me and the rest of our little group. I know that you probably don't read my blog, but if you do, this shout-out is dedicated just to you!! Thanks for being awesome.

SONG OF THE DAY:
Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber.
I don't usually enjoy listening to Justin Bieber...but with this song, I really enjoy it. Don't ask me why, but I'm truly not a "Belieber" or what whatever his fans are called. Heck, I'm not even sure that I'm spelling his name right right now! Sienna Wareham suggested that I make the song of the day a Justin Bieber song soon...so I decided to take her advice, and do what my "fans" want me to do.

If you read this blog today...and enjoyed it...I want you to go to school tomorrow or whenever you can, and reccomend my blog so that I can get more people into...umm...well...my life...and reading!  I know of a few people who have read my blog, and they don't even know me, but they enjoy it. Posting this blog, makes me very...happy, and I feel like I'm not hiding that much anymore. Thank you for those viewers who are reading everyday. Thanks to all of my "fans" I have 323 page views and counting! However, December 2nd for some reason got 35 page views. Again, Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. YYYAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! justin bieber ^v^ and woah dude

    ReplyDelete