Thursday, October 31, 2013

Here With Kitty&Kitty

Today was pretty epic. I sharpied my face so that I would look like a kitty, and then I sharpied Dawson's face so that we'd match. We were so cute together. After school, it took a bit, but I finished my book report that I needed to finish due to the fact that it was due the next day. Anyways, I had things  to do and couldn't attend any of the parties that I was invited to this evening. Last minute, we heard Dawson was in town and about to just walk home by himself because he had given up on his party plans because nobody was showing up. Refusing that he walk all the way home, I got in the car and drove to where he was. Since I have my permit, I can do that more often and come to the rescue. We sat at my house and watched Ghost Busters instead of him having to go home.Every now and then, I'd add onto what I was working on with schoolwork though, along with checking things off on my To-Do list. It was still an amazing night because we made it one. We took our time to make each other smile and have fun. It's not about what you're doing, it's about who you're with. This is why my love language is Quality Time... It's because I feel this happy when I'm with him and only him. When we get one-on-one time. When he puts his phone away and tells them that he's with me and that he can't talk at the moment. It's so sweet of him to just be with me.

We had fun and it was well worth my night. I had actually been missing Dawson a lot more than usual that night and wanted some time with just him and me. Thanks to this Halloween, I was able to get that time. I missed him so much, and it was great to finally just spend time with him...and just him. His eyes, his smile, everything about him drives me completely wild. I could have spent time with some of my other friends, but I really needed this time with him. I was stressed to the point that I realized I wasn't quite myself anymore and I was angry most of the time.He's such a good boyfriend though. He accepts me for who I am, even though I'm pretty weird and crazy at this particular moment. He's here by my side no matter what. Even if I'm wrong, he still stands with me because we're each other's equals. We come to an agreement, and do whatever is best for us as a couple. It's not just how adorable he looks, it's everything about him. Believe me, I know all about the girls who would give "anything" to be with him...but I would do everything. I would do the impossible. I would cheat death to be with him, if it were my decision. He's mine. A message to all the girls out there that are crushing on him, he won't be leaving ANY time soon. We've been together for 13 months and 11 days as of today, so get over it.
This is especially for Dawson... This is for all the work we both have put into the beautiful relationship that has grown to be us. Drawkah used to be just an idea of happiness, but now it's much more. Drawkah is more than we could have ever imagined. Drawkah is true love, true happiness, and in all honesty, the best thing that has ever come into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment