Saturday, October 26, 2013

Why I DO NOT Do Vlogs

Hello, my wonderful viewers. My YouTube channel? Yeah, it's been quite a success. I'd like to thank Dawson for all the help he's given me with starting up my channel. If you'd like to get a link to my channel, well, here it is! My first couple of videos have basically been me starting to play Minecraft. It's helped a TON with me getting to the point where me and Dawson can bond even more over things we do and have fun with. A lot of you didn't think I'd be going into a gaming channel, most of you thought I'd be doing vlogs... Thing is, why would I do a vlog? Getting out deep feelings would require me to sit down and write it out instead of sitting down, with the pressure of a camera, and saying it over film for the world to see. Some might say that I like to sit behind the computer and pretend like someone else. Thing is, that is completely the opposite. I'm more myself than ever when I'm on my blog writing for you all to see. I know that if you care about what I have to say, you'll check it out for yourself.
So I was talking to James about my love for Dawson, basically... and I came up with this quote... made by me of course. Obviously, it's about him.. I don't think it could be any more true due to my feelings.

UPDATE: My stepbrother now has a blog! The Dark Lord Fluffy has been "inpspired" by the work I've put into my blog. He's now got 2 posts up as of the 23rd. Check out his blog soon, if you'd like. I'd totally recommend checking it out.

The Dark Lord Fluffy is inspirational too! Here's what I found very inspirational.

Here's some more advice that might be helpful.  Be yourself.  Don't change yourself to try to fit in.  being yourself IS what make people fit perfectly in with their own groups.  If you change, and it is fine, do it because it will make you a better person.
I have this long story and the main point was I changed because I realized that the person I was, wasn't who I wanted to be.  I changed to become a better person.
-The Dark Lord Fluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment