Saturday, October 19, 2013

When The Flowers Die...

I love my boyfriend, I really do. He's always so nice to me, and so sweet. Today I was having a hard time with my family life. He was there to help me. I was crying because I missed my brother so much,(today's his birthday) and Dawson said that he knows that I'm strong, and that I can make it through the next year and couple months. Other than a trial with missing my brother, who is now 20, I had a trial to overcome with my father. We got talking about plans for the upcoming holidays, and he was complaining about how he doesn't get me for Thanksgiving, when really, he had me over last year for Thanksgiving. Anyways, Dawson helped me with that! I'd just like to thoroughly thank him for all the stuff he's done to help me. He could tell, all of today, that something was wrong. He's been there for me all day. Thanks, Dawson.

When me and him sang, it really cheered me up because it got my mind off things, and the fact that I was actually comfortable singing with him, strengthened our relationship. He's so sweet. He reminds me a little bit of my brother because my brother will stop at NOTHING when something's wrong with one of his friends. He's always there for everyone, with all of his inspiring quotes, and sayings.. so now here I am.. with my blog, hoping to find a way to match up to him. So that me and him become equals, in a way. I love my missionary. He's so spiritual.

2 comments:

  1. I like dead flowers because then I can look at them and remember the happiness they brought me when they were alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My siblings do the same. My sis had dead flowers that were 6 years old before they were thrown away.

      Delete