Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Don't Take Your Family for Granted

Sorry it's been so long you guys... I guess I wanted to share a little bit of what's been going on lately.

With the new trimester going on, things have been very...different. I have Seminary again, and that's always great. I feel like I need Seminary a lot more right now. Why? My brother's leaving, and I have a feeling that Seminary will pull me closer to the gospel, and with my current class I feel like we can become closer, as if we're a  family.

However, there has been some down-sides to this trimester so far. Dawson and I only have two classes together...math and history, and then I have to go to lunch and he has to go to his next class. It's been hard even though it's only been two days. I always find myself just thinking of all the little things about him. He's got track practice for 5th period and after school ends, so I don't really expect to see him all that often. But something completely made my day yesterday...and I felt like I really needed it.


I felt like I was gonna get carsick on the bus again, so I decided to call my mom. So...as I was pulling out my phone, I see Dawson turning the corner. At first, I thought I was hallucinating, and thought wow I really do miss him if I'm starting to see things. I couldn't stop looking at him, so as my friends walked up to me trying to say hi, I said hey and like walked towards Dawson while putting my phone back. We hugged and then he explained as to how he got there. I was so happy. Nobody has ever done something like that for me...or just to get the chance to see me. I called my mom saying to pick me up at the eye-doctor, and she said yes. For the most part, Dawson and I just sat there together, hand in hand, with his arm around me, and my head on his shoulder. We kissed...and it was amazing. He thought something was wrong, and so he was pretty much trying to comfort me. Truth is, nothing was wrong at that moment. I was just happy to be with him.



This morning, I woke up and thought to myself "Well, this is it.." This is the day that my hero leaves me. I won't see him again until I'm 17. I hugged him good-bye...and he gave me his leather jacket. It means a ton to me, and I'm wearing it as I write this post. Ladies and gentleman, don't take your family for granted. As soon as he got in the car and slowly closed the door, I cried. Think about it. What would you do without your hero in your life? This will definitely be a challenge for me, but I'm determined to survive it. Again, this goes a lot with my blog description...inspiring my inspirations...He's my inspiration, but today he told me that I inspire him...and it means the world to me. I love him so much. He's the best brother a little sister could ever ask for, and I'm looking forward to May two years from now when he returns to me.

Shout-Out of the Day:
The Hyper Peeps:
Hey you guys. Now that Erik is gone, I'm going to need your comfort. We, as a group, need to hang out a ton more often. I love you all...and I wish you guys the best in your own daily lives.

Song of the Day:
Big Brother Best Friend Forever by My Little Pony

1 comment: