Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Results...

Alright! I had a party last night and we all celebrated the fact that we auditioned for Troylairs! Mr. Burrows didn't put up the results on Friday, so none of us found out if we got in or not. I invited over Mary, Dawson, Maddie, Jarron, and Krista was the one who couldn't make it to the party.

First, Mary, Maddie, and Dawson arrived and they just watched me play Twilight Princess until Jarron arrived. When Jarron came we were basically just goofing off before we chose our movie. We all decided to watch A Goofy Movie, but Jarron was upset because he wanted to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. We stopped the movie as soon as Goofy started to sing about the open road, and we all played Curses.

Turns out, I had to teach everyone how to play! In the end, Dawson and I were the only two people in the game. I ended up winning with only one curse card flipped, and it was because I refused to do it.

After that we played Super Smash Bros, and after being beat up and the first one dead, I actually WON against Dawson! I was so proud of myself!

Dawson told everyone that the results for the audition were up, and I pulled out my mp3 and sat down with everyone around me. It turns out, I made it into Troylairs! Jarron, Krista, and Dawson made it in too! Mary and Maddie didn't make it in, and we were all pretty surprised! Especially for the fact Maddie didn't make it. However, she had an asterisk by her name, and that means she gets to go talk about her audition with Mr. Burrows and see what she could've done better. I'm proud of all of us! Good job!

Song of the day:
100 years by Five for Fighting.

Shout out of the day:
Madi Dunn: I knew you could make it into Troylairs this year! Great job!

1 comment:

  1. (NO OFFENSE REBEKAH) BUT, I THINK "CURSES" GAME IS VERY BAD GAME TO PLAY.

    ReplyDelete