Sunday, March 31, 2013

November's Resolution

Alrighty then! It's been a while since something actually really interesting and amazing has happened!! I'm going to treat this kind of like a follow-up post to "Why? It's A Long Story..." I'll be referring On&Off to most of my other things referring as to why something may be really important. So pretty much, this post is like a sequel to that of which happened in November of last year.
 
Seriously. DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY BLOG BEFORE.

Okay, so as I said in my post "Why? It's A Long Story..." I came to a conclusion that I hated three specific people.  As most of you know, one of the people I classified under "hate" was one of my friends, Coleman. He said very cruel words to me, and they offended. I shall not repeat them if you're not interested, but if you are, then go to "Why? It's A Long Story..." Recently, Coleman decided to apologize. He said that he had been thinking about our argument back in November, and realized that it was really dumb, and that we shouldn't have been fighting over a dumb girl. As many of you may know, this girl has been back-stabbing, and lying to pretty much everyone she knows. Coleman told me about his back-story as to why they stopped talking, and of course I felt pretty bad. However, it wasn't her who decided that they shouldn't talk. It was Coleman, who I'm proud of for having standards as high as he does. He basically told her that he wasn't going to take any of her crap, and left her, and now they aren't talking. Way to go, Coleman! I'm accepting his apology not because all must be forgiven, but because I understand the crap he's been through with her, and I understand that it's not his fault for believing a lie, and accusing me of doing something that I hadn't done. He only chose what he believed to be true. Since he liked her a lot, he decided to believe her, and that she was right, which later bit him in the butt. 

Another post I kind of want to reference back to is "People Can Change" To be perfectly honest, I've been thinking about this post, and have been thinking that I'm kind of a hypocrite, because let's face it, a ton of people around are starting to say that Phebe isn't that bad of a person. I'm starting to slowly forgive her, believing, and studying my testimony on that people can, in fact, change, and that anyone and anything can change. Maybe it's time to forgive and forget, because what if she was another victim of the whole Mandi-situation, and stuff just like some of the people in our school, including me.

I'm not sure I have covered this topic before, but if not, then here's something new. Recently, I've been praying and praying, and hoping that something bigger than me, a tool, some form of grace could help my desperate need. I had a prompting...that I needed to help Dawson. I know this may start to sound creepy and stalker-ish, but ever since Erik got his mission call, I feel obligated to somehow get Dawson interested in becoming an active member of the church. Finally after all this praying, the grace has helped me...and now my wish has come true. Dawson really does want to become again, active. I'm so elated with joy in his decision. Today he attempted to get Isaiah to take him to church, but turns out church for them started at 9, so he missed it. I talked to my mom about this, and she basically had us offer him to come and listen to General Conference with us this up-coming week. Of course, being Bek, I'm absolutely thrilled! His mom basically replied with "We'll see..."

Song of the Day: Scream and Shout by Will-I-Am and Brittney Spears

Shout-Out of the Day: 
Coleman: Hey Coleman! I'm glad that we're actually talking again! All is forgiven! We've all been through crap with her, and to be honest, I'm so glad that you've decided to be, once again,  my friend. It's amazing to know that even though we've gone through some pretty deep shiz, we can be friends again. Thank you for standing up for yourself, and also apologizing to me.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE ALL OF YOUR POSTS REBEKAH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... heart-warming to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can do what I want, Shine. This is my blog. If you don't like it, then leave it alone. I'm not forcing you to read it.

      Delete