Thursday, April 11, 2013

Resolving Three Lies

Hey everyone! I know it's been kind of a while since I've had a longer post.I just kind of want to apologize, and I hope that you guys missed me. The past week has been quite challenging for me. It's not like anything huge and dramatic has happened to me or anything, but the thing is that I feel that now is the time that I look back at all that has happened so far in my life, and I start to cry about it. It's not that I have some huge "tragic back-story" though. However, like The Daily Tower has stated many times over and over, life can be hard; Life's not always easy. Now I'm not trying to get people to feel sorry for me or anything with this blog post, but do you ever start feeling that if you disappear nobody's going to miss you? Do you ever feel that your life is harder than everyone else's lives? Do you ever stop and think that you're the stupidest person in the world? Well I'm here to tell you that you are NOT right whatsoever!

Lie #1. Nobody will miss you: This is NOT true, and I think you know why. We all have friends and family. We all have that person that secretly has a crush on you, but is to shy to say. We all have at least two people who care for us deeply. God and Jesus Christ love us more than anything.
Lie #2. Your life is the hardest: This is NOT true, there will ever be one person with the hardest life ever. That person is Christ. Christ died for us, and he atoned for our sins. If you ever feel this way, I strongly suggest taking some time to think about the way that he died for us, and that he bled from every pore, he was whipped, he was put up on that cross because it was part of the Plan of Salvation. He did this for us because of his love. Because of the Atonement, we have the ability to repent for all of our wrong doings. Remember, nobody is perfect except Christ himself.
Lie #3. You're the Stupidest:  There is only  a few of people that are truly stupid. Those people are the ones that follow Satan. These people are considered Satan's Children. Satan's Children are, and always will be here on Earth to tempt us, and to convince us to make the wrong decisions. Nobody's stupid except for those who are Satan's Children.

Now a little bit about my life lately. There has been somethings that won't even leave my mind. For example, an experience that I found out about from Dawson about what Isaiah, him, and Chris were talking about. Here. Let me shape this story for you, from the information that I was given. The guys were playing Truth or Dare, and then someone brought up the subject of Bek, me. As a result, they started to say inappropriate things about me, while Dawson was around. Okay? Well who does that? Why would you talk inappropriate about this girl you like while her boyfriend is sitting right there? The worst part about this is Dawson won't tell me anything more on the subject because everyone thinks that he's lying on whatever the extra information might be, so he thinks that everyone's mad at him. However, he seemed to fix it because it looked like everyone was okay with him today!

If you guys keep in touch with The Daily Tower I just happened to have made his new April cover! I'm pretty excited with the way this turned out! Anyways! Check The Daily Tower out sometime. He's a very close friend, if you didn't already know. <3 SUPPORT TO THE SISTER SITE. (don't call him my sister. O_o)

Mmkay so well.. my mp3 is like completely dead. Reino went to Best Buy today to find out what's up with it. Just know that you probably should contact my phone...not my email if you want a relatively quick reply. JUST SAYING.

Oh goodness! I have GOT to talk about what absolutely made my day today! I was sitting in the last seat of the bus, and there were two guys driving behind us, and so I decided to try something different, so I made a heart with my hands! To my surprise, the teenage guy made one back! I flipped out because I was so excited that he did that and that he was paying attention to that! As his car passed the bus, he stuck his hands out of the window again making yet ANOTHER heart! I was so thrilled!! Too bad I don't actually know the kid. However, I kind of want to befriend him after this cool experience! He looked like he goes to my school. Omg.

Song of the Day: Hey Soul Sister by Train
I actually have a special kind of connection with this song. To me, it signifies the kind of love that's fun and sweet. The song shows that he's dedicated to her, and that she's always on his mind. Because she's in his dreams all the time, he always loves to think about her. It's not one of those love songs that's more like a LUV song. If you don't know what a LUV song is, it's about making love, and not loving each other. There's a difference between love and LUV. Know that difference.

Shout-Out of the Day: 
The Guy Who Hearted Me: I hope you and I meet someday! As I said in the other paragraph, it'd be so cool to meet you! You seem really fun and nice from that experience! Seriously! All that I can say to you right now is: We need to meet each other!


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in my religious beliefs. If you didn't already know I'm part of an LDS faith. In Christianity, there is a godhead that consists of God the father, Christ the son, and The Holy Ghost. Jesus Christ is Heavenly Father's beloved son. Another proof of this is when Joseph Smith clearly saw TWO figures/angels. One of them saying, this is my BELOVED SON, Hear him. This states that Christ and Heavenly Father may look very similar, but they are two separate beings. Also, you are not considered Jesus' child, but you are a Child of God just like everyone on Earth, Christ is not the same as Heavenly Father.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete