Friday, April 12, 2013

Almost-Break-Up

Warning: DRAMA POST!!

Something CRAZY happened last night! So let's just get on with what happened!

Dawson and I got into an argument last night.

My problem: He wasn't paying attention to me.
Effect: I told him he was annoying.


His problem: I said he was annoying.
Effect:
He hung up on me.

I was full-on pissed off at him last night, and for the first time ever was okay with breaking off our relationship, but I quickly turned that around and was like: OMG i want to stay with him! Apparently, this is the twelfth time that Dawson has considered breaking up with me. I was getting very pissed off at him because I was trying to tell him that my day was horrible, but he just wouldn't listen, and you can imagine how bad that made me feel. He was also singing this song over and over. "I live to win till you die till the blood dries in your eyes" Trust me. You'd get pretty annoyed if you're trying to say something important, and then you get interrupted by THAT each time.

ANYWAYS!

We started to talk on Facebook because he turned in his phone! The argument got bigger and bigger, and as it continued to grow, I started bawling...and THEN...I said something that I even regret saying now!! "so its ur call- r we still a couple?" After a little bit of consideration, he said NO!! Oh my gosh! I started bawling even HARDER!! Over and over I kept thinking what have I done? Can I just restart this day?? I'm such a screw-up!! So then I basically told him that I STILL wanted to be with him! And he said he did too! And then I'm like so there's still a Drawkah? and than he's just like: Give me time to think. After a LONNNNG wait, he finally says You know what baby? I say there's still a Drawkah! Now turn that frown upside down and give me a hug! <3 *hugs*. As you all know, at this point I'm bawling even harder. It's around 11:35ishh and I'm so emotional to the point if something happy happens I'm going to be even more emotional. Either way, I bawled up until 4 a.m. when I finally fell asleep.

What I learned:
Honestly, I feel so much closer to Dawson now.
1. Dawson's more sensitive that he seems.
2. I need to have a higher tolerance level around him.

3. I care for Dawson more than I thought.
4. Your eyes can get swollen shut with tears.

That was possibly the most SCARY experience I've ever had. I thought I had actually lost him. I don't know what he's going to do to make it up to me yet...but I'm seriously going through major depression with this, and I think I just need some sleep. After all, I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night.

Song of the Day: Sad by Maroon 5

Shout-Out of the Day:
James: Okay I know that it seems pretty obvious that I'd choose you for a shout-out on this post, but I just wanted to say that you always seem to be my lucky-charm. As soon as you started replying to me, things with Dawson started to get better. After I said "I feel so alone... :'[ :'[ :'[" to you, Dawson finally replied that he wanted to be together still. If I hadn't talked to you at all, right now I might be single. SCARY. Anyways, thanks EPiCFACER/The Daily Tower/Spike/Jewboy/James!

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude! In this blog post, I did NOT talk about religion. Can you please stop telling me what to do and acting like we're best friends when I hardly even know you?! Seriously! I'm not going to go onto your blog and start commenting things to offend what you're taking time out of your life to do and say. Please just knock it off. Also, don't go to my friend's blogs and brag about me.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude. Shut up. This is Rebekah's blog. No yours. So, please. Do us all a favor and knock it off.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. You seriously need to get over yourself. You need to stop causing everything. You literally can change the mood of any person and you make it seem like you don't give a frick. Also, Don't comment things on Bek, my, or James' blogs that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the blog post. Its very disrespectful, unorganized, and unproductive for everyone. Please understand that we are not trying to bully or hate on you, we are just trying to stand up for ourselves, our blogs, and everything we believe in.

      Love&Tolerance-
      The Scootalooser&LiLMiSSEPiC.

      Delete