Friday, January 17, 2014

Testimony On: Choice

Heyyy!! It's my viewers!! I've kind of missed blogging for the most part. Instead of talking about my life, I've bottled it up, giving me big emotional breakdowns and depression for the most part. To make up for that, I'll write on this, to let me show my emotions. Usually, I'd prefer just having nobody see them at all. But since this is more of like a journal, I kind of need to inform my future self of what lessons I've learned here in the present. 

That's why journals are so important. To remind you of all the challenges you've overcome, and the opportunities and blessings you've earned because of them. Those kinds of things make us stronger, and ultimately shape us into who we will be. Making our personalities better or worse depending on what choices we make. Ultimately, we have two decisions: right versus wrong. We all know what the right decision and what the wrong decision is, but we all just automatically assume that the wrong path won't be as bad, and sometimes that case is true, as we still get blessings on that path. However, the opposite path that we chose not to take won't let us get those blessings because we can't go back and re-do what we have done. Perhaps those blessings are greater, then again we were supposed to take that decision as it gets us closer to our Heavenly Father, and the ultimate goal of happiness. Even though we may see ourselves as perfectly happy now, we may never find the true meaning of happiness if we don't take the right path.

Personally to all of us, this is just a maze. We know which way is going to lead us in the right direction, but we get curious when we see some of our best friends go down the opposite way, making it look like the better choice. Which would you rather have? A life full of happiness, but just for now?? Or would you rather have a life with no regrets here and have your afterlife be perfection in the celestial kingdom? I prefer perfection in the celestial kingdom with my heavenly father. I testify that it'll all be worth it in the end, and that we will all gain peace in that aspect. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment