Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Be That Change

The moment when you decide to stay the same, is the moment where your life will drastically drag you down. The moment when you decide to change yourself is the moment you will see the difference your life that you've been begging for. The moment when you decide to help somebody else change, is the moment you have come full circle.

Be the difference in the world, and inspire somebody else to change along with the want for you to become somebody better than you are now. We all can initiate the change in our life but we all, whether we admit it or not, need help in doing so. Why not help others when you know that you need help too? Maybe you are the person that'll change their life, or at least trigger their want for change.

I know that I have been able to change myself, and I've been working on helping others in their daily tasks. In fact, it's helped me with my own tasks because the same people will offer their help when I need somebody to lean on. Not only has initiating my change been beneficial on my religious side, but i's also been able to help me open up my social circle too.

I find myself more able to talk to people instead of being closed off like I used to. I'm meeting lots of new people by not just hanging out with the same people all the time, and changing up my regular schedule. I don't find myself alone very often-- unless I happen to be walking to the bus alone or staying after school when nobody else is there.

I know that initiating my change has been extremely beneficial to me and to my friends. I know that what I'm on the right track. My blog is here not only to notify each and every one of my readers about the things that are going on in my life, but also the things that I see all around me that make me inspired to uplift and motivate you all. I close by again saying, Be the difference in the world, and inspire somebody else to change along with the want for you to become somebody better than you are now.




No comments:

Post a Comment