Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Inspiration Leads To Initiation

As of late, I've had friends come to me asking for advice, or just spilling their problems to me. I'm not naming any names, but... I was feeling pretty good after the conversations I had with a lot of them. I'd give them the best advice that I could, and then I'd sit waiting for their response, and really, I was just glad that I was able to respond in a positive manner without getting myself  involved in the situation. I mean, sometimes, when people would want advice, and I really didn't care about them, I'd say something stupid like-- "Oh, I'm sorry", when I couldn't find anything smarter to say.

Recently, I've actually sat down and thought about it. If I am busy, I find the time later to do it. I mean... these people are coming to me for help. Isn't that just heartwarming? Knowing somebody out there needs you, or even cares about what you'd have to say in what's going on in their own lives. Even just hearing somebody else's personal problems, that may be too private to share with others makes me a little bit happy inside because I know that they wouldn't just share it with anybody. It is to them, I say thank you for trusting me ,of all people, with your problems.

It inspires me to keep this blog up and running because on here, my readers care about what I have to say, and what's going on in my life. It's pretty amazing what the world can do for you when you try to do so much for the world. (#LawOfAttraction) Even the thought of "I'm going to make a change" has brought me so many blessings, in knowing that there are people out there that support me through it all. The differences in my life have been overwhelming, but with the help of my Heavenly Father, I've been able to overcome them as difficulties, and see them more as opportunities. Thank you, everybody for supporting me through this change.

Even though so much has happened between me and a ton of different people at our school. I plan on just playing it cool, and not acting on anything that happens. After all, what's in the past is in the past. Ever since I made my decision to change for the better, I've been having so many clear thoughts. As clear as day. I know that in the past, I've talked about my loved-ones going and changing on me, but honestly-- I see that I'm starting to change too now. But... I'm initiating my change.

No comments:

Post a Comment