Saturday, November 10, 2012

Doorknobs and Being Adorable!

It's Saturday! I was so happy that it was Saturday today because I got to watch the season 3 premiere of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic! I watched it and SPOILER ALERT: SPIKE SAVES THE DAY it was great!

Anyways, after that I remembered that one of my friends is moving away soon. Her name is Maile, and we've been friends since we were 4. We are super close and know a lot about each other. I know Maile is always going to be there for me, but I need to accept the fact that I'm not going to see her again unless I move to Utah. Today, there is going to be a surprise party for Maile. I feel like such a jerk, because I haven't made anything for her, and I lost the invitation. It looks like I can't go. I hope they all have fun. The only reason I lost it is that I had gotten a new backpack named Tim. Haha, I know what you're thinking... WHY TIM?! Well, don't ask me. Ask Chelsea Moore. Anyways, I lost the invite when i was cleaning out my old bag and putting in all the necessities in Tim. Tim is great and all, but he's the cause I can't go to the surprise party.

You know the doorknob I mentioned in my blog yesterday? How my small bathroom has NO doorknob whatsoever? Well, later that night, my mom returned with DOORKNOBS..i was entering my room with my hand on the knob, and noticed something different. I was wondering what else was different in the house. Reino told me that there were two other things. It took me 3 hours to realize that what he meant was that we got a new doorknob for the smallest bathroom and for the closet. Doorknobs. =)

Yesterday, I was talking to Keely about how I screwed up on kissing my boyfriend's cheek. We came to a conclusion. I have kissed my boyfriend's cheek 2 and 1/2 times. 2 because i actually got his cheek, and 1/2 because I freaking got his ear! I know Keely and I decided not to mention this embarrassment to Dawson, but yeah... I ended up telling him. He totally didn't notice, and yet we ARGUED about it. Haha..we're so ridiculous. I miss my phone...I really don't enjoy using my mp3 to text my boyfriend because sometimes the texts come later than expected.

Okay, so before my phone got fried yesterday, i was being a dork, and  took a picture of me drinking some root beer  I sent the picture to my boyfriend, and he replied with one word. Adorable. I asked if he meant me drinking root beer was adorable. he replied with: you're always adorable, no matter what!! Haha, yeah that totally made my day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment