Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mind Debates

Okay, yeah I know..It's a little early to be posting...but I felt like I needed to get it out of the way and give you guys an update! I was on my Dashboard, and saw that I have over 100 page views! ^^' Believe it or not, it turns out that gave me the confidence and the reason to post this early.

Yeah...anyways! I stayed home from school...I've gotten sick. You know, with a sore throat and a terrible cough and a headache. Yeah, it pretty much sucks. Luckily, I've got one person sneaking messages to me, and that's James. At least I know that he cares about how I'm doing. =)

Song of the Day: Hey, Soul Sister by Train<3
I chose Hey, Soul Sister because it just kept popping into my head whenever James texted me.
Shout-out of the Day: Austin Fitch
Austin and I talked the other day, he's even cooler than I thought! Keep being an inspiration to me and to others, Austin. I love you! *hip-bump*

Not much happened today. Yet, I had a debate with myself whether or not to go to school this morning.

Should I go to school? Sure, I'm sick..but what if i could just withstand it even more, and just go? But then again.. O_o If I don't go...Dawson is gonna be sad all day because he won't be able to see me...What if he gets all emotional? What am I gonna do about it? Then again...I'm sick. There's not much I COULD do about it. Oh gosh..that's right..I'm not allowed to make any more moves on Dawson anyway..I can't even grab his hand or anything. I don't think hugs should count.. Oh gosh..that kissing attempt. he knows about it...what if I just don't go to school because I don't want to talk about it with his friends...They'll forget about it. I'm sure. *cough cough* Maybe I should stay home.. =/ I AM having a hard time breathing after all... *texts mother to call in sick for me*

Anyways..that was my argument with myself this morning...Hope you enjoyed the blog today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment