Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I'm not Superwoman

The scary part of life is that sometimes you don't always know the intentions of others... What left do I have to give to them besides my ever-fading love for them, how can I continue to love them when I don't know whether they love me back? What kind of friend hardly ever talks to you, and constantly makes excuses as to why they can't come over to spend time with you? How am I supposed to even feel about what what she and many other of my faded friendships have done or neglected doing?

Its not just my friends that make life hard right now, its my family life. Sometimes I just don't know how to cope with the two plus balance school. I'm not superwoman. What do I need to do in order to make not only others happy, but myself included.

But then there's those friends that love you unconditionally. You cant help but love them back because of the constant love and appreciation they give you. To those friends, I say I love you. Without you, my life would be heck. Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment