Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Alone

Have you ever scrolled down who's online on Facebook and thought to yourself "They wouldn't care anyway..."? Story of my life... I feel like not only am I busy, but so are all of my friends. Everybody has everything planned out and what they're going to do each weekend, but when I need somebody in that certain moment... I feel abandoned. I don't know what I need somebody, but I feel like now's just a time in my life where I just need to sit down, get stress out of my system and cry and cry and cry. Why is it that I know there's certain people that I can come to for help, but I feel like I have to do all of this... alone.

Alone. My one and only true nightmare. How terrifying it would be to be alone in this world, with the world around you circling slowly, but spinning so fast and everyone around you has a friend except the one who needs it most, you... When it comes down to it... why is it that I feel like I'm the last choice when people think about who they want to hang out with? Why is it that I feel like I need to post my even non-inspirational feelings on here when I'm supposed to have this blog be about the Bek that's happy, and learns from the past, and gets on with it. THIS is my nightmare.

Even though I have Dawson, Krista, Sienna, and a handful of others, I feel like all I can really concentrate on at home is how alone I am and how nobody really loves me like I think they do. I worry too much, and I know I do. Why can't I feel different? Why can't I be like I was before... Loving and trusting every friend that comes into my life... I feel screwed over by nearly everyone. Most of them didn't even do anything, or don't know what they did wrong... Why can't they notice my tears? Why must my voice be silenced and suddenly taken away from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment