Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day One: Withdrawal

All I know about his whereabouts is that... he had a nightmare last night at 2 a.m. When I woke up around 3 a.m, and checked my phone i asked him to tell me about it, and I haven't gotten a reply ever since... and it's 3:26 p.m.! At times like these, I question myself. Is he at his home just being tired? Or is he at his home just being tired of me?

Of course this is an obvious question, no! Sure he might be asleep right now, but most likely he's either gotten his phone (and all other tech) taken... (again) or he just needs to be left alone. Even though the answer is simple, I find myself wanting to scream out in rampage and wonder why! I mean... I already miss him even though it's just the first day of Summer vacation... but I just wish... i just wish somebody would tell me what's going on. Of course, I don't mean to be that controlling girlfriend wondering where he is at all times, and what's going on in his life, but all I ask from him right now is an answer to let me know that he's alright.

I doubt I'm going to get this 'answer' anytime soon... but hey! For all I know, he could be driving somewhere, or at work (because he never tells me when he's at work), or who knows what! This might even be a good thing! I know I can go a long time without talking to him, but gosh dang this sucks! Why does this all have to be so hard?

1 comment:

  1. Go watch G.B.F. on Netflix..... It'll solve everything.

    ReplyDelete