Sunday, May 18, 2014

Who's To Say What Love Is?

Throughout life, we always hit lows and highs. Since I've probably hit one of my all time lows, I've been very sad, depressed, and even suicidal at times. But you know who's been there through all of it? Dawson. He's constantly here for me, he's supporting every decision for me that leads me down the right path, and makes it so that I may have a brighter future ahead. He makes me smile, giggle, and overall, he makes me happy. 

Lately, people have been trying to tear us apart because it's not right to have a boyfriend at 16, and so I'm supposed to drop him and date other guys. My personal problem with this is-- I don't want anybody else. I'm not even interested in trying, so what's the point? Why drag me away from my happiness? If anything, I need him more than ever right now. I know that they are just trying to tease me about all of this, but Dawson is much much more than just a boyfriend to me. Dawson is my best-friend, and even my soul-mate. I, personally, have never been as happy as I am when I'm with him.

Why should I try the other flavors of ice-cream when my favorite flavor is right in front of me, and just looking at the other flavors makes me sick, and uninterested. In two days, Dawson and I will have hit our 20th month anniversary. 4 months away from our 2 year anniversary. Can I just say that time flies when you're in love?

Adults constantly laugh at me, and tell me that I don't know what love is. Who's to say what it is anyways? To me, this is the highest form of happiness. Isn't that all that matters? Isn't that what love is? Putting others before you put yourself? Through everything, he supports me, and helps me through everything. He's always concerned, and I know for a fact that I return that favor. I've never cared so much about somebody who isn't family. 

Love is all about giving high frequencies of happiness to other people, so that it may bless their lives and make them happy, and make you happy overall, as those blessings will travel from person to person and eventually come back to you. And the best part, it starts with you. Not what that other person. I leave you with this... Give love. Sure, at times it is a challenge, but when you give love, you will receive love.

No comments:

Post a Comment