Sunday, June 28, 2015

Dis-Acknowledge What-If

I found out some things about myself within the past couple weeks that I didn't really know for sure. I'm just glad that I've found a little bit of myself within this Summer. However, I think I'm starting to rush my life a little bit too much.

Right now, I need some more me time. Whether it be music, video games, or even alone time outside, I need to dis-acknowledge the what-if questions, seeing as though the more I ask them, the more I don't get any where.
After talking to a couple of my closest friends, I've come to the conclusion that if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. If I put faith into what I do and hope for the best, things will work out for the better, from an eternal perspective. In the end, friendship can be beautiful if you let it be.

I've also realized that living in this moment is what's best for me right now, enjoying where I am, while being cautious of what I'm doing and how it affects my future. This may seem a little hypocritical, but I guess we shouldn't judge others just because they sin differently than us. Sometimes we sacrifice the little things in order to better our eternal perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment