Friday, June 19, 2015

Lift, Help, Laugh, Love, Save

All those people that I know and have grown up with are growing up! Isn't it fantastic that the fresh faces you knew way back when have found their place in the world? Everyone's learning new skills to help them in the real world. Everyone's applying for scholarships! I'm so proud of all of them! I mean.. here they are, making something of themselves. They're anxiously engaged in a good cause! 

I'm so glad that I have surrounded myself with these people. I'm so glad that I have been able to learn from their experiences and help them through them at the same time. Here I was, almost a year ago, thinking all was lost. Thinking that there were only a hand full of people that actually cared. But no, there's more than just a hand full.

My friends are the kind of friends that lift each other up, and help one another improve, and laugh about the small stupid things. My friends are the kind of friends that love unconditionally, unless unrequited. My kind of friends are my heroes. 


Thanks for letting me be Superman, when all of you were the Avengers.
Thanks for saving me from all that Kryptonite, that poison, that negativity.
Thanks for always being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment