Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pegasister Sick at Home

I don't know if I've ever told you guys this, but I get home sick very easily. If I don't have enough time at home, with time to relax, I flip out, and break out sick. Today, I've been much better though, because I've stayed at home all day today, with the exception of a drive at 4 o'clock today. If you've been wondering where I disappeared to, just know that I'm home with a very well deserved break. Everybody kept telling me to stay home, so it's a good thing that I'm not there today.

Anyways, as I've been sitting here sick, I've found a couple of ways to entertain myself. First of all, I was finally going to finish Kingdom Hearts, but to my discovery, the Truemans took their PlayStation 2 back to St. Anthony, so that was out of the deal. Braxton suggested watching the ending on YouTube, and coming over to his house and playing the next game in the series. It was so nice of him, that I might just go ahead, and do that! Anyways, I got on YouTube to watch the ending, when I noticed... Brony updates...EVERYWHERE. As you all know, I'm a proud pegasister, and I love to participate in watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and watching analyzing videos and Pony Music. So, let's just give you a little bit of a set up of some things that I watched. (NOT IN ORDER)





And, finally! Our song of the day!!

LiL EPiC Song of the Day: Proud to be a Brony by BlackGryph0n

No comments:

Post a Comment