Monday, September 2, 2013

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Hello everyone, It's September... In my opinion, one of the hardest months to go through, yet very long awaited. It's hard for me for very personal reasons. It's one of those months where you just want to cry all day long, and wonder why life is so bad. It's the month I go back to school, and get stressed out all over again. But at the same time, it's the month that me and the love of my life, Dawson got together. On September 20th, Drawkah will have it's 1 year anniversary. I'm so excited, and I didn't really think we'd get this far, but here we are, still together after one year of crushing, and another following with loving. September, it's great but not great.

So, feedback on how I've been doing? Not so great, I've been super stressed lately, and when I had registration I got stressed on how school's going to be like. I had things running through my head like: What am I gonna do? Please don't let me get lost. Then I realized all that I need to do is pray, and find buddies that are in the same classes as me. For example, my friend Hailey is in my first three classes. Now all I need to do is find a buddy that's in both my 4th and 5th hour. Let's hope that I can do that.

This post isn't very inspiring, I know. There's not much to say though, so I guess this was just an update on life. Sorry, guys. I don't really have inspiring words, today.

"LiL" Song of the Day: Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day

No shoutouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment